Imperial Decree of the Sith

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I will no longer be able to tell you guys about how horrible you are at going through with CBs.

Congratulations.

However, I plan on being able to remind you about how well I countered your attacks.

:smug:

See you on the battlefield. Finally.

gah! you guys wanna butt in when i have no slots :(

well... either way, you guys aren't going anywhere...

00:12 da5nake don't worry, the world glows as much... for we're making a new SUN, we shall call it, Mini Lion of the Sith

to arms! may the Sith be with you...

YESS THANK YOU.

oh, you are always talking a alot, but you seem to be lacking on action. why? we are fighting on all fronts, your little nation will not matter much. come on and declare. didn't you leave or get kicked from another alliance for being all mouth and no action? my memory is a little fuzzy.

*edit, have to add some stuff

Edited by brentbee

This is why I'm glad to be part of NSO, already over 30k NS fighting us and they're still not giving us enough of a challenge, so seek out some more targets. I'm glad we're able to lend a helping hand to STA, they are a top notch alliance to fight alongside of.

o/ STA

o/ NSO

o/ NpO

o/ Frostbite

For all the negative things said about the Sith, anyone claiming they are lacking in courage needs their head examined. Give 'em hell, NSO!

While I don't argue that they have courage, this action hardly denotes as much. They already face insurmountable odds, and have declared on The Commonwealth when we have our hands full with STA.

....and before anyone asks, we're totally serious. HAHAHAHAHAHA OH MAN THAT DOESN'T GET OLD

I agree that it shall never get old as far as I'm concerned.

While I don't argue that they have courage, this action hardly denotes as much. They already face insurmountable odds, and have declared on The Commonwealth when we have our hands full with STA.

I agree that it shall never get old as far as I'm concerned.

well with the recents news I don´t know what will happen with this war (probably peace will come soon) but we will have war slots for helping the tigas thats sure :)

Edited by elpadrino

Btw, only a handful of nations declared in total. This wasn't even a war.

they're at multiple fronts, whoever declared had open slots... pretty much a useless announcement only to grab attention when you only sent out a handful at us. Do you guys need us to give you a helping hand with our empty slots to make this more believable? we'll do it.

they're at multiple fronts, whoever declared had open slots... pretty much a useless announcement only to grab attention when you only sent out a handful at us. Do you guys need us to give you a helping hand with our empty slots to make this more believable? we'll do it.

late smack talk is late