A BAPS DoW, this time with real bullets!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah yes. I remember trading nukes with these fellows in the Karma War.

This will not be pleasant.

Quite the contrary it will be pleasant.

In WotC my first target was a completely inactive Polar nation.

2nd target (George The Great ruler of Realm of Rohan?) told me he wouldn't use nukes on me at all (did send 1 at the last day, :SDI:) and conventionally fighting someone outnumbered 5-1 really doesn't make for a fight.

Karma War I got to fight Irishwolf from BAPS and he fought back, nuked and actually wanted to talk a bit. It was great fun for all parties involved.

It is 100 times better fight against someone who fight back and and is chatty than fighting bags of potatoes or boring opponents. I hope FARK will enjoy their engagement with BAPS, since BAPS certainly will (completely irrespective of the result of this engagement).

also

o/ Atari Jaguar

Time to roll purple, with your permission Stumpy.

Well, as my thread stated, any and all purple alliances who deny their God given king are in open rebellion...

For real though, good luck to BAPS (especially that ImaNewbie dude). Fark are good people, should be a fun war.

I would like to send my best to those we are going to take down to hell, for those who choose not to partake in the beer fest I am have an Irradiated coffee station set up.

Edited by Thom98

You're dead now FARK.....

And before anyone asks, Im totally serious.

How's that treaty with IRON going? Maybe it's you that is going to be dead. Guess you learned a lesson about treaties to former CoC members.

Heh, BAPS was a fun target to hit. Good luck Fark. You are both very capable fighters.

Well, here's to thinking that maybe IRON will honor a treaty with NSO and actually stop being infra huggers with TOP. I guess that's what you get when you put TOP in charge. They send all their friends in and don't honor own treaties so they can save their own infra. Classy as always!

Edited by Steve Buscemi

How's that treaty with IRON going? Maybe it's you that is going to be dead. Guess you learned a lesson about treaties to former CoC members.

Heh, BAPS was a fun target to hit. Good luck Fark. You are both very capable fighters.

Well, here's to thinking that maybe IRON will honor a treaty with NSO and actually stop being infra huggers with TOP. I guess that's what you get when you put TOP in charge. They send all their friends in and don't honor own treaties so they can save their own infra. Classy as always!

well getting squeezed by 25m NS to 3.5m NS will be a bit interesting....

No way are our stats gonna not suffer, but our resolve will not fail.

that was mostly an allusion to BAP's incredible military strength.