A BAPS DoW, this time with real bullets!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This coming from a guy that's just out of peace mode for the first time in his life?

WAKKA WAKKA :v:

This coming from a guy who cut non-nuclear deals with the enemy during Karma and is now telling your ally IRON to let NSO die while you save pixels.

lol, still going with the whole hippy line, eh? Nice, but unoriginal. I'll give it a C-.

lol. 10-1 odds, and we only lost 300k ns in the first few days.

Keep on trucking with that line, bud.

I don't think anyone expects you to do any better than you've done. Quite commendable actually, when you go in expecting an ally to defend you and they don't. You ex-FB guys all have brass balls in my book. My STA attackers is a cut above the rest.

Edited by Steve Buscemi

Erm right :S Seems you picked the wrong side BAPS.

We dont pick sides or hedge our bets by signing treaties across the globe for the purpose of picking our side when war comes forcing us to abandon half our allies. We always have and always will have a small grouping of treaties with allies who are also allies of each other or on very good terms.

also, an obligatory No you to false gods. :)

o/ BAPS

Glad to see you guys! :D

I... love your avatar. Also, hello.

I'm going to need some concrete projections with pie charts and bar graphs certified by Chancellery personnel before I can accept that bid.

I bid one Apple iPad. Is that enough tech for you?

Anyways, I look forward to pressing that shiny red button that everyone always tells me not to press. It's so SHINY!

Quite the contrary it will be pleasant.

In WotC my first target was a completely inactive Polar nation.

2nd target (George The Great ruler of Realm of Rohan?) told me he wouldn't use nukes on me at all (did send 1 at the last day, :SDI:) and conventionally fighting someone outnumbered 5-1 really doesn't make for a fight.

Karma War I got to fight Irishwolf from BAPS and he fought back, nuked and actually wanted to talk a bit. It was great fun for all parties involved.

It is 100 times better fight against someone who fight back and and is chatty than fighting bags of potatoes or boring opponents. I hope FARK will enjoy their engagement with BAPS, since BAPS certainly will (completely irrespective of the result of this engagement).

also

o/ Atari Jaguar

Teeeheeeheee, that's me :)

Hi alpreb, Good times indeed.

Fark are awesome, hope we have lots of fun with eachother - pants are optional :P

o/ BAPS

o/ Fark

o/ Atari Jaguar

I'm going to need some concrete projections with pie charts and bar graphs certified by Chancellery personnel before I can accept that bid.

Well if you hit everyone on NSO that would be a lot of nations for you to crush and take the tech from. All that limits how much tech you can take is how many successful ground attacks you guys can pull off, which I'd be willing to bet is quite a bit. You must listen to your King, as one position I never resigned from was King of Citadel. flirt.gif

One of these days BAPS is going to get assigned a target that isn't hard to crack.

Good luck in your fight BAPS. FARK is a tough nut to crack.

Nuts? Assigned nuts? What do nuts have to do with this... me looks around for squirrels. :P

It's all about the bewbies, beer and bacon.. they have some, we have some.. BAPS love the bewbies, beer and bacon.