Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nobody Expects

A BAPS DoW, this time with real bullets!

BAPS_Flag.jpg

BAPS hereby enters the fray against Farkistan in respect of SNAFU and the PEACE treaty.

Fark is an alliance we have a huge amount of respect for, our Ambassador from Fark, Ultimate Dogg, has spread Beer, Bewbies and Bacon liberally in Farkistan's Embassy at BAPS, and for this we are grateful. He and indeed the rest of you are welcome to join us for a Guinness there or in #BAPS anytime.

BAPS believes in raising the Global Radiation, and will do so, now lets have fun!

o/ BAPS

o/ Fark

warpigs.png

Shame to see you guys on the wrong side. I enjoyed fighting you previously though.

That's how you do a classy DoW. Welcome to the war, guys. Sorry we have to meet on the battlefield, but Im sure we will all have fun.

:awesome:

[19:35] * @Xoindotnler[Avalon] puts on kiss and starts singing

[19:35] <%Mak_Stormwielder[CB]> and thats what xoin does during war

[19:35] <@Xoindotnler[Avalon]> IEEEEEE WUUUUSSSS MAAADDDDEEEE FFFOOOUUURRR LOOOOVVVIIINNNNG YYYYOOOUUU BBBBAAABBBYYYY

[19:35] <%Buffalo[Olympus]> time to start up free purple radio :P

[19:36] <@Freerk[Avalon]> YOOUUU WERE MADEEEE FOR LOVINGGG MEEEE

[19:36] <@Xoindotnler[Avalon]> *glass sales rise with 400%*

Show them hell BAPS. :wub:

I'm sorry it's Fark we hit this time, but it's nothing personal, stricly business.

BAPS i am so proud to call you guys friends and ally. Give them farkers hell and may you both have loads of fun in the process.

o/ BAPS

have fun FARK

There's just no hating BAPS, no matter what side they're on. Adorable little warmongers, you have fun now. :wub:

The cavalry has arrived. A sight for not-so-sore eyes. Glad to have you with us BAPS!