Joint TFD/NATO/NADC Announcement

GearHead

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting how an alliance such as TFD can win 2 tournaments in TE and still be considered "God awful" at war. What does someone need to do to get some respect around here? If the answer is beat yourself down in a war just let me know and I will be happy to on my way down (Your nation is almost twice as old as mine. I have almost 4x your tech level.) You really sound like someone I want to take advice from lol.

Well gee, I wonder why Stumpy doesn't have much tech.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Also, good luck. Take out the trash, Umbrella.

What dude? I love you guys.

As long as we have that settled then :P

Apparently not :v

...I really don't know what to say too that.

Here is a great idea Joracy. Its called not clicking the "post" button. Really, it does work wonders. :rolleyes:

Well gee, I wonder why Stumpy doesn't have much tech.

Oh Joracy, I always thought better of you than this. Ah well... -_-

Interesting how an alliance such as TFD can win 2 tournaments in TE and still be considered "God awful" at war. What does someone need to do to get some respect around here? If the answer is beat yourself down in a war just let me know and I will be happy to on my way down (Your nation is almost twice as old as mine. I have almost 4x your tech level.) You really sound like someone I want to take advice from lol.

Stumpy has been on the receiving end of an NPO beat-down, yes.

And tbqh- TE experience is irrelevant as the tactics and general warfare are largely different to that of SE. Having said that- most of the jokes about the lack of fighting ability have been aimed at NATO and the NADC :)

The size of my nation might be because I have been on the losing side of GW3, UJW, the BAPS War, the NoCB War, and the Karma War. In each case my singular alliance was applauded for its fighting capabilities but the rest of our side was out numbered, or in the case of GW 3 outmatched. How many wars has TFD fought in? How many were challenging whatsoever? The saddest part is that the statement I made was almost entirely towards the competence of NADC and NATO, not nearly as much towards TFD. However, after the way your member reacted to the claim, I might just stand by it.

Did TFD actually participate in wars during said rounds or did they just build their nations and withstand the nuclear rogues at the end of the round?

Also Stumpy has been in quite a few more wars than you, with most of them being against unfavorable odds with reparations tacked on at the end, so yeah that might account for the tech level discrepancy.

Back on topic, good luck to my allies in Umbrella. Have fun guys :)

Edited by infinite citadel