GOD DoW

Xiphosis

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sarcasm or not ... when something tends to sound quite ignorant I like to correct it.

Seriously, it's called sarcasm. You merely reiterated my point. Thank you for that.

Sit in the front of the class and you're more likely to pass.

And you are tied to GOD thus you guys have formed up a coalition to plan out how you think this World War that shouldn't have been is to go down because you guys would like to see Polar hamstrung as much as possible due to the impressive growth they have shown the world.

Yes, we all get the tie between GOD and RnR what I was talking about is the particular wording of the OP that betrays more then just a simple defensive treaty activation.

Go ahead and read over the OP again and if it still flies over your head we will get you that coherency check.

That is not what is questioned at all. It is the fact that it has been admitted that a coalition has formed up in order to control who follows their treaties in order to try and control who jumps into the war. Basically it is a tactical coalition you have formed to try and control how this war goes. What that means is there are some alliances that have already decided that they want in on this and they will push forth a World War from this.

The only reason why this could be is because the end result is for a heavily damaged Polar because of their position in the world and their expedient growth rate.

/me shakes head

Yes, when many alliances gather on two sides they form two coalitions. That has / is happening.

And you are tied to GOD thus you guys have formed up a coalition to plan out how you think this World War that shouldn't have been is to go down because you guys would like to see Polar hamstrung as much as possible due to the impressive growth they have shown the world.

Sorry, your argument would have merit if Grub's post on the first page wasn't definitive proof that this entire war was organized to come after GOD. Since it does, you are obviously wrong.

Yes, we all get the tie between GOD and RnR what I was talking about is the particular wording of the OP that betrays more then just a simple defensive treaty activation.

Go ahead and read over the OP again and if it still flies over your head we will get you that coherency check.

That is not what is questioned at all. It is the fact that it has been admitted that a coalition has formed up in order to control who follows their treaties in order to try and control who jumps into the war. Basically it is a tactical coalition you have formed to try and control how this war goes. What that means is there are some alliances that have already decided that they want in on this and they will push forth a World War from this.

The only reason why this could be is because the end result is for a heavily damaged Polar because of their position in the world and their expedient growth rate.

We call that Coalition "The Superfriends" and shock and horror, when we plan to go to war we actually meet and discuss that beforehand (if time allows).

Frankly your rethoric is a joke. We did not start this war, we did not stall peace negotiations over semantics. The only thing we have dared do is back up our ally.

Sorry, your argument would have merit if Grub's post on the first page wasn't definitive proof that this entire war was organized to come after GOD. Since it does, you are obviously wrong.

Delta, my sarcasm meter went mental just then.... but then I thought you might be serious.

It is no great secret that Xiphosis think I am pond scum and vice versa.... but what a bow to draw :P

I see what you're trying to do here, and now you're just being silly.

Ah well ^_^

Ahh so when it dawns upon you what I am getting at you resort to an Ad Hom attack of my person. Very interesting.

/me shakes head

Yes, when many alliances gather on two sides they form two coalitions. That has / is happening.

So you have a coalition? A group that is planning on how best to take advantage of the opportunity given to them to have Polaris knocked down a peg or two?

Wow....Delta, you outdo yourself. So we have Ad Hom, a diversion tactic and an outright admittal of what I have been asking about. Your coalition so far isnt very unified, get to work.

I can't really tell if Heinous is serious either but I think he is.

This is how I feel when reading HO's posts.

So I merely ask for a little explanation into what was hinted at and now my seriousness and sanity have to be questioned? Did I ask a dangerous question or something?

Ahh so when it dawns upon you what I am getting at you resort to an Ad Hom attack of my person. Very interesting.

I didn't even attack your character. I saw what you were going to do: Twist my words. Tis' a common trick. However if you'd like:

Nobody likes \m/. Lots of people love PC. PC comes in. FOK comes in for PC because FOK is awesome. Coalition is seemingly "planned" because a lot of people love FOK.

\m/ and PC didn't plan anything. If we do have a coalition, then fine. At least we were prepared. Besides, that's just the fault of Polar's spies for not figuring out all this earlier. <_<