GOD DoW

Xiphosis

Then...Yeah, there's really no other reason to be in peace mode aside from not wanting your guys to be hit. Apparently they think they'll need some kind of overwhelming advantage simply to ensure we don't beat them.

Or something clever like that, right?

I know the Sith aren't very good at war, but there are other reasons to be in peace mode. This is pretty elementary stuff here.

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Xipho you disappointed me why is like 75% of your alliance in Peace Mode? I hope that was mistake

Oh, yeah, there was a minor clerical error. Our operational code for "declare war on NSO" is 35A-7F, while "get everyone into peace mode" is 34A-7F. We didn't get it straightened out until about five minutes ago.

Yes, their coalition side started this. And your side, oh, I mean Polar, expected \m/'s allies to not defend them. :rolleyes:

To my bothers in GOD, best of luck & GODspeed!

Well actually they did expect it. For all the calls of opportunism and Polar plotting, it just smacks of hypocrisy though to see a makeshift coalition form up in order to take down Polar.

Yes, their coalition side started this. And your side, oh, I mean Polar, expected \m/'s allies to not defend them. :rolleyes:

Best of luck & GODspeed!

We did expected \m/ allies to defend them. And in fact, they did, if you recall Poison Clan did declare war on us in defense of \m/.

Get your facts right.

:rolleyes: see, i can roll my eyes too.

Maybe because GOD just admitted that it is ok when they and their friends do a thing but not ok when others do.

There were no actual sides in this until GOD just admitted that they have been plotting as a side. I wonder who all has been plotting again and letting Xiphosis play Emperor?

Yeah, so PC was just supposed to let \m/ rot.

Seriously. Even if \m/ posted a thread about how much we hated PC, they would have done it for the casualties.

If you attack, and it escalates, that is YOUR fault. Same thing happened in Karma.

That's not accurate. Polar knew full well that others may come to the "defense" of \m/ as many knew full well that NSO and others will come to the defense of Polar if others started jumping in. Global war is hear, let's roll.

Another entrant and another long list of completely useless and uninspired replies. Good luck to all those in the war and better luck next time to all the repliers, maybe the next discussion will see you make a contribution worth reading.

Well actually they did expect it. For all the calls of opportunism and Polar plotting, it just smacks of hypocrisy though to see a makeshift coalition form up in order to take down Polar.

Or, you know, defend against Polar's aggression.

Nobody accused Polar of "plotting." Everybody knew the attack was coming. PC jumped in. Nobody knew that FOK would come in after PC. (I don't even think PC knew).

Besides, are you really telling me that we can't plot up a DEFENSIVE strategy?

Or, you know, defend against Polar's aggression.

Why are you forming a coalition to defend against Polar's aggression? I thought it was wrong to step in and defend an alliance that you dont have ties to?

Can't we have just a single war where both sides doesn't try to "call out" the other on having people in peacemode?

I think everyone with half a brain know that it's part of how wars are fought by now.

Also hi god can you bring home some stormtrooper helmets for me?

Nobody accused Polar of "plotting." Everybody knew the attack was coming. PC jumped in. Nobody knew that FOK would come in after PC. (I don't even think PC knew).

Besides, are you really telling me that we can't plot up a DEFENSIVE strategy?

Plot a defensive strategy against what and who is we?

So you admit it, you have formed a coalition to take down Polar which attacked an alliance that most of you in the coalition are not allied to. See the hypocrisy yet?

Is not the premise of this the belief that Polar is wrong for defending alliances that they are not treatied to?

Wait what?

Coherency check isle three please.