GOD DoW

Xiphosis

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this a joke? It must be a joke. It's one of the worst arguments I've ever seen.

No. Polar attacked. Therefore a coalition was formed to defend against the aggression.

So you admit it, you have formed a coalition to take down Polar which attacked an alliance that most of you in the coalition are not allied to. See the hypocrisy yet?

Is not the premise of this the belief that Polar is wrong for defending alliances that they are not treatied to?

Hint: it's not.

Then...Yeah, there's really no other reason to be in peace mode aside from not wanting your guys to be hit. Apparently they think they'll need some kind of overwhelming advantage simply to ensure we don't beat them.

Or something clever like that, right?

Xipho you disappointed me why is like 75% of your alliance in Peace Mode? I hope that was mistake

Because we honestly won't need them against you?

I'm certain there will be lots of useful situations where all those fresh nations will come in handy.

Edited by Leigon

Thank you for the sneak peek at what you guys have been plotting behind closed doors.

Yes, their coalition side started this. And your side, oh, I mean Polar, expected \m/'s allies to not defend them. :rolleyes:

To my bothers in GOD, have fun & GODspeed!

Edited by Farnsworth

Good lord can someone educate me as to the amount of hate in this thread?

Maybe because GOD just admitted that it is ok when they and their friends do a thing but not ok when others do.

There were no actual sides in this until GOD just admitted that they have been plotting as a side. I wonder who all has been plotting again and letting Xiphosis play Emperor?