Imperial Decree - New Polar

I hate the new \m/, it is a cheap immitation full of idiots who pray on the weak and cry foul when the same indiscretion they commit is done onto them. I dislike GOONS for similar reasons, but they are far more competent and don't complain as much; thus I respect them. PC and the rest are fighting for friends, I respect and relate to that. Now, I kindly ask these tech raiding pro's to demonstrate there talents in fighting and leave the debates to us moralist folk. We now how to articulate properly without rehashing the same junk until the world is bleeding from the eyes. There, the blunt truth for people crying for it on the idiot front.

Is that suppose to be a joke? Child I have fought anyone and everyone. Win or loose I have never cared. Although I think you know that already. I think you also know that when you some how managed to get ES and myself on the same side you are really really doing it wrong.

and lo one of the seven seals was opened

I hate the new \m/, it is a cheap immitation full of idiots who pray on the weak and cry foul when the same indiscretion they commit is done onto them. I dislike GOONS for similar reasons, but they are far more competent and don't complain as much; thus I respect them. PC and the rest are fighting for friends, I respect and relate to that. Now, I kindly ask these tech raiding pro's to demonstrate there talents in fighting and leave the debates to us moralist folk. We now how to articulate properly without rehashing the same junk until the world is bleeding from the eyes. There, the blunt truth for people crying for it on the idiot front.

I hope some of these Polar folks and Polar supporters read this.

As well as some \m/ folks.

I have no problem with it actually being because we hate them, either, if that were to be the case. The fact that there are other better reasons makes it just that much more fun. "Because we can" seems to be a central theme around which both sides have built their cases, and I kind of dig that. I hoped in the wake of the destruction of the NPO hegemony we'd see a more fluid, competitive atmosphere but that really hasn't developed. Maybe this will break that logjam up and let individual alliances wield a little power for a change instead of these gigantic overarching blocs. Who knows, too soon to tell.

also hello Chief

I can see where you're concerned. New Polar Order acted up as an individual alliance and a lot of blocs are crying foul over it. The effects of blocs like CnG or SF is yet to be determined and I really have no basis with which to make a prediction. On another note, I don't think anybody would have chained with PC if NpO had just been honest about their motivations here. \m/ and PC vs. NpO would have been enjoyable for us. Of course, this new situation is also enjoyable.

I can see where you're concerned. New Polar Order acted up as an individual alliance and a lot of blocs are crying foul over it. The effects of blocs like CnG or SF is yet to be determined and I really have no basis with which to make a prediction. On another note, I don't think anybody would have chained with PC if NpO had just been honest about their motivations here. \m/ and PC vs. NpO would have been enjoyable for us. Of course, this new situation is also enjoyable.

It's about to get even more enjoyable

There have been plenty of voices cheering your move, but I personally find it a bit strange if nothing else that they should predominantly come from people who weren't your friends.

While some of our friends have been criticizing us for this, I don't think you are correct in saying that the cheering is coming predominantly from people who weren't our friends, if I'm understanding your meaning correctly (Percent of cheer-ers that are friends >= 50% total cheer-ers). Maybe you're only going by the public forums.

Edit: I'm for wrong, not "not appropriate". "Not appropriate" is an abomination that should be stricken from the language.

Edited by Zombie Glaucon

Obviously, NpO did not like your bullying ways but I do not think hate describes their actions. You have lenient terms. Follow your own charter. If that charter does not clarify your position on tech raiding and it doesn't, then amend your charter to reflect your truer position. You can not claim that it's a tech raid as performed nor a War for it was not announced on the OWF.Grasping two independent clauses and grafting them into a sophist argument will not justify your actions. Those who support you are also on the wrong side of the argument,win,lose or draw.

Obviously, NpO did not like your bullying ways but I do not think hate describes their actions. You have lenient terms. Follow your own charter. If that charter does not clarify your position on tech raiding and it doesn't, then amend your charter to reflect your truer position. You can not claim that it's a tech raid as performed nor a War for it was not announced on the OWF.Grasping two independent clauses and grafting them into a sophist argument will not justify your actions. Those who support you are also on the wrong side of the argument,win,lose or draw.

1) It was a tech raid on FOA.

2) FOA, GOONS, Poison Clan, \m/, and the Corporation all worked out the situation diplomatically.

3) Grub comes in and demands we do as he says in 2 days or its war.

I'm not understanding how you can still bring up the "FOA tech raid" as it wasn't just \m/ in it, and that situation was resolved prior to Grub butting in.

While some of our friends have been criticizing us for this, I don't think you are correct in saying that the cheering is coming predominantly from people who weren't our friends, if I'm understanding your meaning correctly (Percent of cheer-ers that are friends >= 50% total cheer-ers). Maybe you're only going by the public forums.

Edit: I'm for wrong, not "not appropriate". "Not appropriate" is an abomination that should be stricken from the language.

You're right, I am basing it on public forums, and you have a point - I'm sure you received plenty of support from your friends as well. However, they were not the friends your move screwed over. Hopefully for them, they will have the benefit of this position in the future as well. I certainly don't see any reason why they wouldn't support you, nobody was sympathetic towards \m/.

Like I said, if it was worth it, then it was right for you. Unfortunately, it was the wrong thing to do should you care about the positions you've ended up putting some of your friends.

Their I added the information you purposely omitted, guess what? You look damn silly now when reading that.

LOL. Keep grabbing straws, the fact is you cant argue with my actual argument can you? Nice try but \m/ was the only alliance to show how classless they really are. As has been stated, in multiple threads I might add, that GOONS didnt spit in Grubs face when confronted over the incident. \m/ did. And, as for PC, Im pretty sure NpO was expecting they would join, even welcoming it with open arms. So, no I dont look silly. Nice try.

Id like to ask you a question MM, and although it might be a tad rhetorical, Id like to hear what you have to say on it nonetheless. You guys keep saying that this war is about how NpO just doesnt like you and it has nothing to do with FoA, right? Well, my question is, WHY does NpO hate you guys? Could it be because you prey upon innocent alliances AND show 0 respect when confronted by a foreign diplomat? Could it be because you guys have shown no signs of changing such?

LOL. Keep grabbing straws, the fact is you cant argue with my actual argument can you? Nice try but \m/ was the only alliance to show how classless they really are. As has been stated, in multiple threads I might add, that GOONS didnt spit in Grubs face when confronted over the incident. \m/ did. And, as for PC, Im pretty sure NpO was expecting they would join, even welcoming it with open arms. So, no I dont look silly. Nice try.

Id like to ask you a question MM, and although it might be a tad rhetorical, Id like to hear what you have to say on it nonetheless. You guys keep saying that this war is about how NpO just doesnt like you and it has nothing to do with FoA, right? Well, my question is, WHY does NpO hate you guys? Could it be because you prey upon innocent alliances AND show 0 respect when confronted by a foreign diplomat? Could it be because you guys have shown no signs of changing such?

Grub showed us 0 respect when he came to us with his demands and timeline.

So it goes both ways there bucko.

I'll be one of the first to admit. I thought the things said to Grub were in poor taste. And i'm not going to argue that.

But basically what your saying is that your going to do whatever the general public seems acceptable. So your already being ran by the World Police known as Public opinion.

And yes, it was tech raid. Any tech raid is declaring war on a defenseless opponent. Get over it. We already know Grub doesn't care about FoA anyways.

No, what I am saying is NV has enough class to not do the things that EVERYONE, well mostly anyway, agrees is unacceptable, because we too agree, that those things are unacceptable.

I know. I'm a large fan of irony. You guys really are suffering for your actions. It's beautiful. Over half of Polaris in Anarchy. You guys really should think next time before trying to play World Police.

You know, fellow, when you really think about it (I know that comes hard for some of you), that really isn't the insult towards Polar's fighting capability that you seem to think it is. Now I know most of \m/'s nations are quite subpar, but most of Polaris has nukes. You see, in a nuclear war nukes a used. Yes, I am being as elementary as possible here because I know you need it. Well, when a nation is nuked that nation goes into anarchy. Well, Polar has been getting nuked you see, so they're going into anarchy.

Now I know how you're going to respond. You're going to tell me that PC has only thirty three nations in anarchy. That sounds bad, I guess, until you look at the fact that over half of Poison Clan is in peace mode. Of course you're also making the mistake of assuming that anarchy means something in this day and age, which it doesn't so long as a nation has a sizable war chest. So yeah, there you go.

I was not aware calling someone out for intentionally omitting facts from an argument was grabbing straws.

1) It was a tech raid on FOA.

2) FOA, GOONS, Poison Clan, \m/, and the Corporation all worked out the situation diplomatically.

3) Grub comes in and demands we do as he says in 2 days or its war.

I'm not understanding how you can still bring up the "FOA tech raid" as it wasn't just \m/ in it, and that situation was resolved prior to Grub butting in.

The way I understand the situation is that you are not at war over a tech raid but a raid conducted in violation of your stated position.If it was a tech raid you violated your own charter written by you leadership.If it was war which says your Triumvirs must okay , then certain standards as announcing you intentions to the rest of Digiterra is a standard long time established.

I am not going to address the other issues because they are based on a Charter without clarity and I will not waste time in your circular arguments and sophist anarchy.

Edited by Yggdrazil

Grub showed us 0 respect when he came to us with his demands and timeline.

So it goes both ways there bucko.

So, Grub threw racial slurs at you guys when you came to him with demands that he stop preying upon the defenseless and follow his own charter?

You know, fellow, when you really think about it (I know that comes hard for some of you), that really isn't the insult towards Polar's fighting capability that you seem to think it is. Now I know most of \m/'s nations are quite subpar, but most of Polaris has nukes. You see, in a nuclear war nukes a used. Yes, I am being as elementary as possible here because I know you need it. Well, when a nation is nuked that nation goes into anarchy. Well, Polar has been getting nuked you see, so they're going into anarchy.

Now I know how you're going to respond. You're going to tell me that PC has only thirty three nations in anarchy. That sounds bad, I guess, until you look at the fact that over half of Poison Clan is in peace mode. Of course you're also making the mistake of assuming that anarchy means something in this day and age, which it doesn't so long as a nation has a sizable war chest. So yeah, there you go.

Oh there you go making sense again.

It should set in in a few days what's happening for most people. Some of us can already see it because we've seen it quite a few times before.

If NpO isn't fighting this war out of hatred I am stumped, when I ponder the "community standards" reasoning I am left thinking they are fighting for a cause they can't even define themselves.

Why, I wonder if FoA asked themselves this very same question when they were attacked? Do they hate us? They don't even know why they attacked us. Its almost like... whats that word? You know its the one you use when a person's action determines ones destiny? Now what is that word? Oh yeah, Karma.

You're right, I am basing it on public forums, and you have a point - I'm sure you received plenty of support from your friends as well. However, they were not the friends your move screwed over. Hopefully for them, they will have the benefit of this position in the future as well. I certainly don't see any reason why they wouldn't support you, nobody was sympathetic towards \m/.

Like I said, if it was worth it, then it was right for you. Unfortunately, it was the wrong thing to do should you care about the positions you've ended up putting some of your friends.

This isn't an accurate statement. NV is allied to you, Vanguard, and others who raid. Your not the only group who was placed into a difficult position by this war. And we surely don't gain much by being on opposite sides of the fence from some of our closest friends in this conflict. So it bothers me that you make a blanket statement that does no justice to my alliances precarious position. I hope you realize that this issue isn't black and white, but rather covered in shades of gray for everyone...not just a select few neutral for now.

I was not aware calling someone out for intentionally omitting facts from an argument was grabbing straws.

I wasnt intentionally omitting anything, I just didnt think we needed to rehash the same old argument again and again. GOONS didnt show the lack of respect that \m/ did, and PC was going to get pulled in anyway. GOONS didnt tell Grub to "bring it" either. Trying to use an argument against me that has already been addressed IS grabbing at straws in my books.

Oh there you go making sense again.

It should set in in a few days what's happening for most people. Some of us can already see it because we've seen it quite a few times before.

Well, I had been ignoring the "lol polar is in anarchy" argument for days now and I had just finally had enough. Clearly some of these people have never seen a nuclear war before.

But yes, you know what the curious thing about this war is? The more \m/ talks the more I am reminded of why I so much enjoyed seeing them go the first time around. Amazing really.