Imperial Decree - New Polar

What allies of yours? PC? We expected them to join as I already said. If you are talking about FOK and the others thei already publicy stated that they aren't fighting to defend \m/ but PC, if you don't noticed yet that 90% of your own side thinks that you guys are a waste of time. Also easy victory isn't the good one and quick wars aren't funny.

Do you really think I'm that stupid? I would have been quite content just having Poison Clan with us. The fact that they brought more guns (and indirectly, more targets) to the fray is just icing on the cake.

Who's complaining?

Your own members gave the answer for you :rolleyes:

We're complaining about the hypocricy of Grub's statements in the DOW.

Apparently you don't understand when you are being criticized for being a hypocrite.

mbawww.png

I know. I'm a large fan of irony. You guys really are suffering for your actions. It's beautiful. Over half of Polaris in Anarchy. You guys really should think next time before trying to play World Police.

Oh no, not.... ANARCHY!

I have seen the future, and in it this will be the new peace-mode joke. Like the PMJ, it too will be perpetrated by those who are too stupid or too new to understand how things work in the modern world.

No, might does not necessarily make right. I never said that, but nice try with the linking Polar to Pacifica line of BS you like preaching. But lets get back to the subject matter. You admit that FoA was defenseless against GOONS (NpO treaty partner) \m/ and PC. Im going to stretch a bit and say that was probably WHY you decided to raid a 30 man alliance. Now, NpO decides, "you wanna know what, we dont like people who prey on the defenseless. Oh wait, look. GOONS (NpO treaty partner) \m/ PC looks pretty defenseless themselves. I knew I didnt like them for a reason." NpO then attacks you, according to you, for the SAME reason you attacked FoA. Awwwwww... poor defenseless GOONS (NpO treaty partner) \m/ and PC getting a taste of their own medicine. Quit crying you big babies and just take whats coming to you, you've been asking for it and you even did the EXACT SAME thing to another alliance, which happened to be what started all of this. You guys all keep saying that the FoA incident is just an excuse, well guess what, you should have known better than to give NpO an excuse to destroy you if that's the case. In the end, I think it's a pretty good excuse dont you?

Their I added the information you purposely omitted, guess what? You look damn silly now when reading that.

If you guys were actually involved in the situation and if you guys actually cared about FoA then I would believe you. But here's the thing: You guys don't. You just hate \m/ and saw this as a convenient way to blow us up.

To bad that's backfiring for you.

They hate \m/ because of your actions. They don't have to care about FoA it could have been any small alliance that you that you chose to attack. They hate you and so do many others because of what you do. Your alliance name means nothing. You are not \m/, you are barely a cheap imitation. You asked for this and Planet Bob is going answer your request.

\m/ are finished, you understand? I see a bling, I kill the man wearin' it!

So run, you cur... RUN! Tell all the other curs the law's comin'!

You tell 'em I'M coming... and hell's coming with me, you hear?

Hell's coming with me!

I suggest you read the rest of Caliph's post.

As for Marx's post, when does criticism = complaining? Criticism is pointing out flaws in your argument, I have been criticising you. I have not been complaining.

However, thank you for you're input. It must've taken a lot of wit to take two posts out of context and then post an amusing image.

[Edit] To clarify, Caliph was not complaining about being at war with NpO (the point I initially made, yet you failed to grasp) - he was taking issue with Grub's stance.

Edited by General Gabriel

I suppose so, though you can only tell once the dust settles down, and it looks like a long time before that happens. In this case, there was also a base price paid in allies. All in all it may have been a fun move, but it was pretty far from smart.

So now MK member are big on smart moves over right ones? It hasn't been that long since Karma.

They hate \m/ because of your actions. They don't have to care about FoA it could have been any small alliance that you that you chose to attack. They hate you and so do many others because of what you do. Your alliance name means nothing. You are not \m/, you are barely a cheap imitation. You asked for this and Planet Bob is going answer your request.

\m/ are finished, you understand? I see a bling, I kill the man wearin' it!

So run, you cur... RUN! Tell all the other curs the law's comin'!

You tell 'em I'M coming... and hell's coming with me, you hear?

Hell's coming with me!

Speaking of worthless and cheap, is your nation ever going to fight a war that isn't a curb stomp in your favor? Crawl back into that hole you were hiding in for all those months, men are here doing business, kids in the other room please.

We aren't complaining we are in a war with polar. We actually find it quite fitting given Polar's view on us.

I am speaking out against your attempts at gathering public support by mentioning hot buttons here, such as morality, and tech raiding.

That is what I am against, and is what the majority of the people who are speaking against Polar in this war are against. They couldn't care less about \m/, and many of them would have applauded you if you had flat out said "we don't like \m/, this is war". They took offense when you brought up tech raiding and racey comments and your version of hte world police.

But I suppose this is going over your head, just like my last 3 responses to you.

Edited by Caliph

I suppose if you just keep shouting "It's only because they hate us!" then people might believe it. People are dumb and ignorant, after all.

Ironically, saying "IT ISN'T BECAUSE WE HATE YOU" over and over again achieves the same result. <_<

I suppose if you just keep shouting "It's only because they hate us!" then people might believe it. People are dumb and ignorant, after all.

I have no problem with it actually being because we hate them, either, if that were to be the case. The fact that there are other better reasons makes it just that much more fun. "Because we can" seems to be a central theme around which both sides have built their cases, and I kind of dig that. I hoped in the wake of the destruction of the NPO hegemony we'd see a more fluid, competitive atmosphere but that really hasn't developed. Maybe this will break that logjam up and let individual alliances wield a little power for a change instead of these gigantic overarching blocs. Who knows, too soon to tell.

also hello Chief

Speaking of worthless and cheap, is your nation ever going to fight a war that isn't a curb stomp in your favor? Crawl back into that hole you were hiding in for all those months, men are here doing business, kids in the other room please.

Is that suppose to be a joke? Child I have fought anyone and everyone. Win or loose I have never cared. Although I think you know that already. I think you also know that when you some how managed to get ES and myself on the same side you are really really doing it wrong.

Edited by The Big Bad

So now MK member are big on smart moves over right ones? It hasn't been that long since Karma.

Your notions of what makes a move right or wrong (or not appropriate if you so desire) were very subjective and selfish in this case, seeing as you've pretty much disregarded what your allies thought would be the right thing to do. There is a difference between doing something which is generally perceived as being right, and doing something which you personally feel is right, and I don't see how you could possibly compare this to Karma. There have been plenty of voices cheering your move, but I personally find it a bit strange if nothing else that they should predominantly come from people who weren't your friends. Don't be naive in thinking they were all supporting you because the cause was just, after all, you didn't see them going for it, and most of your supporters would have had no allies to sacrifice in doing what you did.

The move itself wasn't smart because of the price you ended up paying, and it wasn't right for the price you forced some of your friends to pay for you. Though if you think it was worth it, then this move was indeed the right thing to do, at least in what yourselves are concerned.

Edited by delendum