Imperial Decree - New Polar

Oh there probably will be a next time ES. Your Emperor has made it clear that he hates \m/. So when this war ends, he'll just take his own sweet time looking for something else he can use to get Public support for his crusade.

Druss, for the record Grub has plainly stated he doesn't wish to kill us, just spank us and make us play like good Polar wannabes.

As I said, you can't blame us for being smart.

I can, however, blame you for underestimating our allies and their resolve. You came into this expecting a quick and easy victory, and at the absolute best you've been punched in the mouth for your efforts, and are at worst losing. You are the aggressors in a global war started over an old grudge. Nice work.

See, here's the thing. We in NV, are not so stupid as to do something the general public deems criminal and offensive. We have enough decency to abide by a certain code of conduct, which includes not spitting in a foreign rulers face, whether that be in our own channel or in theirs. Disrespecting a foreign leader is still disrespecting a foreign leader, regardless of the location. Also, declaring war on a defenseless opponent is still declaring war on a defenseless opponent, regardless of if both the CB and DoW is "tech raid."

I'll be one of the first to admit. I thought the things said to Grub were in poor taste. And i'm not going to argue that.

But basically what your saying is that your going to do whatever the general public seems acceptable. So your already being ran by the World Police known as Public opinion.

And yes, it was tech raid. Any tech raid is declaring war on a defenseless opponent. Get over it. We already know Grub doesn't care about FoA anyways.

So you guys complain just for fun, interesting way to have fun, whining. :D

We're complaining about the hypocricy of Grub's statements in the DOW.

He listed several events, and it seems most the people here are attributing those events as to the reason for this war when that is blatantly false. Grub said so himself.

Thats all I'm about is blasting the BS CB Polar is trying to use, and how a lot of you seem to believe what he says when his actions speak otherwise.

As for the war itself, Grub wanted it, so we're giving it to him. We don't let Grub tell us what to do. I understand if you do, but thats just not something we do here.

So you guys complain just for fun, interesting way to have fun, whining. :D

Who's complaining? As I've said I've got no issue with the war being declared (I think to do so would be hypocrtical as some people have been suggesting). I just think it's a bit farcical the way it's being dressed up and I personally believe a lot of people have seen through the PR and spin or else this war wouldn't have got as big as it has.

Polaris fought long and hard to be where it is today and if it uses its power for good, to punish pirates and thieves for their crimes against the nations of the world, then that is a good thing. I am proud to be supporting Polaris in its fight. That other alliances are being brought into this war is no problem: many of us just wanted a good fight, and we're getting it. At the core of the conflict, however, is that \m/ has done wrong and that it deserves punitive action.

I shall enjoy witnessing your surrender most of all.

You no, but tons of yours members are crying because we attacked you just because you were smaller than us or because we have no right to attack you for what \m/ did or because we just attacked \m/ and not PC(this is the most ridiculous one, complaining because we don't attack an ally of yours).

Apparently you don't understand when you are being criticized for being a hypocrite.

As I said, you can't blame us for being smart.

Judging by your inability to comprehend a single word Gabriel has been kind enough to say, I don't think we have to worry about you being the "smart" one.

Edited by Emperor Marx

Hey uh buddy..

This was solved diplomatically before your Emperor decided to stick his righteous nose into business that wasn't his to be involved in.

We have higher standards it seems. You think attacking an alliance and then stopping when they have a protectorate is "okay". We aim to prevent you from making that mistake before it happens. Thus, we did something to prevent you from doing it again. Hitting you was a kind of prophylaxis.

I can, however, blame you for underestimating our allies and their resolve. You came into this expecting a quick and easy victory, and at the absolute best you've been punched in the mouth for your efforts, and are at worst losing. You are the aggressors in a global war started over an old grudge. Nice work.

What allies of yours? PC? We expected them to join as I already said. If you are talking about FOK and the others thei already publicy stated that they aren't fighting to defend \m/ but PC, if you don't noticed yet that 90% of your own side thinks that you guys are a waste of time. Also easy victory isn't the good one and quick wars aren't funny.

We have higher standards it seems. You think attacking an alliance and then stopping when they have a protectorate is "okay". We aim to prevent you from making that mistake before it happens. Thus, we did something to prevent you from doing it again. Hitting you was a kind of prophylaxis.

If you guys were actually involved in the situation and if you guys actually cared about FoA then I would believe you. But here's the thing: You guys don't. You just hate \m/ and saw this as a convenient way to blow us up.

To bad that's backfiring for you.

If you care so much, why didn't you offer to help FoA out with some aid, sign a treaty, or even voice your support for them?

Might makes right does it not? That's something the former Hegemony preached, and that's exactly what Polaris is doing right here. They attacked \m/ because they thought we couldn't defend ourselves. That's why they didn't hit PC.

And yes, FOA couldn't defend themselves. That is their problem. But we all know this war isn't about FoA.

<AlmightyGrub> I am not interested in FOA in the slightest

No, might does not necessarily make right. I never said that, but nice try with the linking Polar to Pacifica line of BS you like preaching. But lets get back to the subject matter. You admit that FoA was defenseless against \m/. Im going to stretch a bit and say that was probably WHY you decided to raid a 30 man alliance. Now, NpO decides, "you wanna know what, we dont like people who prey on the defenseless. Oh wait, look. \m/ looks pretty defenseless themselves. I knew I didnt like them for a reason." NpO then attacks you, according to you, for the SAME reason you attacked FoA. Awwwwww... poor defenseless \m/ getting a taste of their own medicine. Quit crying you big babies and just take whats coming to you, you've been asking for it and you even did the EXACT SAME thing to another alliance, which happened to be what started all of this. You guys all keep saying that the FoA incident is just an excuse, well guess what, you should have known better than to give NpO an excuse to destroy you if that's the case. In the end, I think it's a pretty good excuse dont you?

What allies of yours? PC? We expected them to join as I already said. If you are talking about FOK and the others thei already publicy stated that they aren't fighting to defend \m/ but PC, if you don't noticed yet that 90% of your own side thinks that you guys are a waste of time. Also easy victory isn't the good one and quick wars aren't funny.

According to most of the people on "our side", this isn't "our side", its "Poison Clan's side".

Really, the fact that most of Planet Bob hates us is not news, we know it, we hear it whenever an alliance enters into "Poison Clan's" side this war, so why bring it up? To hurt our feelings? Get over it bro.

If you guys were actually involved in the situation and if you guys actually cared about FoA then I would believe you. But here's the thing: You guys don't. You just hate \m/ and saw this as a convenient way to blow us up.

Backfiring? I'm doing exactly what I set out to do.

Well you ARE being blown up....

And you wonder why people are calling you the world police? Change that to we are kicking your @#$% for being tools and I think you would find a lot less opposition.

It depends. If you fight your way through your target and their allies and still come out ahead, I'd call that super fun smart. Lord knows we need more super fun smartness around here

I suppose so, though you can only tell once the dust settles down, and it looks like a long time before that happens. In this case, there was also a base price paid in allies. All in all it may have been a fun move, but it was pretty far from smart.