Official Complaints and Grievances Announcement

I remember when we use to hang out in our badass government chan. NOT SURE HOW I FEEL ABOUT THAT. WHAT THEN? WHAT?

What the $%&@ Stumpy. :blink:

Also Pip, think about it, take two Advil and talk to me [ooc]query[/ooc] in the morning.

Congrats to ODN, I am sure as the largest and oldest alliance in C&G by far you will quickly take the leadership role that are entitled to.

If ODN tries to take the power in C&G away from =LOST= we will not be pleased with them.

:wub: ODN :wub:

-snip-

I used to get nukes named after me in the ODN, now I'm pretty sure that I'm on some folks' nuke-rogue-target list. I used to have some nostalgic feelings about rejoining the ODN, but posts like this crush them right out of me.

When you decide that you're ready to leave the game, I'll be ready.

:wub: Twizzler :wub:

Edited by WalkerNinja

I used to get nukes named after me in the ODN, now I'm pretty sure that I'm on some folks' nuke-rogue-target list. I used to have some nostalgic feelings about rejoining the ODN, but posts like this crush them right out of me.

:wub: Twizzler :wub:

I have a nuke named after you for when you get down to my level :wub:

Edit: If you go rogue, of course.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

Congrats to ODN, I am sure as the largest and oldest alliance in C&G by far you will quickly take the leadership role that are entitled to.

:awesome:

On a more serious note, I think this is a logical move for both parties. ODN finally has a clear FA again and joined a bloc, which is something they wanted for a long time. C&G gained an ally who will fight alongside them to the bitter end to prove the rest of planet bob that they have changed.

Edited by Timmehhh

Probably an idea if IRON members who dont know how to spell meatshield, are incapable of adding some form of spell check to their communications clerk or lack the foresight of doing so, cannot make their own propaganda (thats at least reasonable) or at the bare minimum can refrain from saying generally dumb things about ODN joining Super Complaints shouldnt post in this thread.

If you want to baaaw do so elsewhere where you just make yourselves look dumb and not end up tarring the remaining 500 odd members with your brush.

Probably an idea if IRON members who dont know how to spell meatshield, are incapable of adding some form of spell check to their communications clerk or lack the foresight of doing so, cannot make their own propaganda (thats at least reasonable) or at the bare minimum can refrain from saying generally dumb things about ODN joining Super Complaints shouldnt post in this thread.

If you want to baaaw do so elsewhere where you just make yourselves look dumb and not end up tarring the remaining 500 odd members with your brush.

Saying dumb things like Super Complaints should also be discouraged.

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

Can you guys learn how to spell?

Oh no, the spelling police are in town!

On a serious note, congrats to ODN on gaining admission to CnG. I know this has been a long-term goal of yours for some months so it must feel good to reach it. Also, congrats to the rest of CnG on gaining another member into your ranks. I have little doubt you are all a good fit and I expect this block to last for quite some time.

Ah yes, our meatshildren have arrived. Congrats ODN, you were obnoxious and you finally got your way.

Srsly though, welcome to the jungle and, as I am sure you know, we got fun and games.

B&T: thats a pretty hilarious sig :v

Edited by tamerlane

When bill n ted is the intelligent one in your alliance, you know you're in trouble.

Agreeing with BnT? I'm not sure I even know what to believe in anymore.

Believe me, we are all better off this way. I don't think you are ill intentioned or a bad person. I just think you can't live with our democracy and our democracy can't live with you.

I guess there is some NS difference between us. :P But even if I could, I would not go nuke rogue on you. There are some people that deserve it more.