IRON dispatch

dvdcchn

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Also I believe that ends the single longest government career in the history of the world. Enjoy retirement, Shan.

Well I can at least agree with you on this much. Just a few months shy of four years.

Rejoice, for the republic is glorious and strong - I've missed saying that.

My heartfelt congratulations to DVD becoming SoS, well deserved, and about time :D

All the best to the outgoing councillors :)

Wow. You exchange Shan for Shahenshah? Wow. I actually take pity on you guys.

Also I believe that ends the single longest government career in the history of the world. Enjoy retirement, Shan.

Well I can at least agree with you on this much. Just a few months shy of four years.

Rejoice, for the republic is glorious and strong - I've missed saying that.

That is indeed worth pointing out. Shan likely is the record holder here, the only remaining of the founder generation. Kudos to Shan!

Four retirements, and only one (or maybe two) promotions I see? Hopefully those who remain will be able to keep things going. Congrats to DVD and Delgursh at any rate, I still have fond memories dealing with you guys.

Good luck to the councilors departing, you have served your alliance with honor and distinction, and deserve a rest. Congratulations to DVD on your promotion. I have confidence that you will fill the large shoes left by your predecessors. o/ IRON

No, it dosen't. At no point did we swap Shan for Shah. They were both DSoS together. Del was SoS. If we swapped anything we swapped Shan for DVD then DVD for Del. But that kinda messes up your witty remark, so if it makes your comments funnier then we swapped Shah for Shan. Let's see what else ya got.

Um... you put Shahenshah in your government and you no longer have a competent official like Shan to balance it out. Nothing 'witty' needs to be said about that. It's kind of like that time GGA made Degenerate a Triumvir. It's not even funny, it's just sad.

Um... you put Shahenshah in your government and you no longer have a competent official like Shan to balance it out. Nothing 'witty' needs to be said about that. It's kind of like that time GGA made Degenerate a Triumvir. It's not even funny, it's just sad.

Nothing 'witty' needs to be said, how ever will you get by the day?

My brothers in council are competent, as are you. whats sad is out of your boredom, or maybe a desire to stay relevant, you have chosen to take aim at your former home. You once served in IRON and will be accorded the respect as much. you know how we stand together, do you still chat with JPerson?

thank you for your whity post, i hope someday you find a home again where you can have that fellowship and maybe stay there. Be well.

Edited by dvdcchn

There was a time when I was a young IRON member that I actually looked up to you. Since then, I've seen you reinvent yourself again and again through your time in the Orders, Vox, TJO, etc... and I'm left wondering if you even know who you are as you sit there passing judgment at seemingly every turn. Honestly, Doitzel, don't you ever get tired of pretending that your opinion is somehow more relevant than any other rulers in this game?

Shan Revan was and still is one of the great members of IRON and is a great friend of mine. He will be missed on Council, but is certainly not irreplaceable. Shahenshah has gone through some growing pains of leadership just as the rest of us have upon our ascension to a government position. He is better for it and IRON is better for it. I have no doubt that you care to do anything other than belittle his ability in your newest attempt to poke at IRON. Take a look around most alliance government members and you won't find many that have never regretted a forum post or IRC comment; I know I do. I would think you of all people should understand that.

I am extremely excited to have dvd joining Council and I look forward to working with him as he will no doubt be a top notch Secretary of State.

I can still hail him having it :v

Why thank you very much. :)