IRON dispatch

dvdcchn

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

o/ the Republic on this bittersweet announcement... I look forward to seeing our progression under Council.

thanks to all of our Friends and Allies who went out of their way to leave kind words of support as well.. IRON would not be as strong if not for your unwavering kinship...

Special congrats to DVD who imo was long overdue for a spot on Council.

:wub: Friff, Grizz Goose, Peron, Shan :wub: Especially Friff and Shan. Awesome guys who put in a lot of time and effort for the Republic. Enjoy your retirement, it's well deserved.

Also :wub: DVD and good luck my friend. I told you you'd get stuck with State, when you wanted to go out exploring other departments. It's what you do best and I expect great things from you.

While retirements always suck, we still are very fortunate to have all of them still with us in IRON. Our Council was probably the largest it's been in some time. We're back at eight so there are still plenty of us. Peron is taking a well deserved rest to tackle the demons of the other world. Travel well, P-Nut.

Shan, Grizz, and Griffon have all joined the Presidium. The Presidium is an advisory body to Council made up of some Department Directors and respected former Council. While it's not a governmental layer, we still receive their valuable input and interact with them daily.

BTW one correction, We merged the Internal Affairs and Labor Ministries so I'm back to being Minister of Internal Affairs (and Labor :P ). Although I may flip titles back and forth depending on whatever work I'm avoiding.

Edited by Krash

Wow. You exchange Shan for Shahenshah? Wow. I actually take pity on you guys.

Um....no, Shah has been DSoS for quite some time now. DVD is the new addition. Pretty sure we already covered that.

Well it's still news to me and it's still scary, as it means at some point you swapped Shan out for Shah.

No, it dosen't. At no point did we swap Shan for Shah. They were both DSoS together. Del was SoS. If we swapped anything we swapped Shan for DVD then DVD for Del. But that kinda messes up your witty remark, so if it makes your comments funnier then we swapped Shah for Shan. Let's see what else ya got.

Edited by Krash