Krynn Declaration of Apology

Krynn%20Flag.png

Krynn Apology

http://krynn.co.cc || #cn-krynn

It has come to my attention towards the latter part of last night into today that a new guy in Krynn who had just enlisted for recruiter detail got a few things mixed up along the way and accidentally sent some messages to aligned nations. We at Krynn take this matter seriously, and have pulled the member in question off of recruiting detail until we can be sure he is well educated in more infallible ways of finding people to send messages to that won't cause an incident.

We thank those who have been calm through this issue and wish to re-iterate that this was neither intentional, nor directed with malice. Simply a rookie mistake which we hope to have corrected so that it doesn't become an issue again. We especially wish to apologize to our Orange brethren who were impacted by this error, and wish only the best for our colleagues on the sphere.

As leader of Krynn, I take responsibility for my members and their education, and blame the lack of proper education at least partly on myself and the current deficiencies in the training in some of oru departments. To this end, I shall be spending the bulk of tomorrow drafting intensive training lessons for the departments of FA and Recruitment, so that incidents like this should not happen again. With that in mind, those with issues should come speak to me, and I will hopefully be able to work things out peacefully with you.

Again, I appreciate those who have approached me calmly just to let me know what happened. I hope that this issue has not damaged future relationship potential, and wish no ill will towards anyone who has approached me about the matter.

- Lord Boris

King of Krynn

tl;dr: Our bad. New guy. We're going to be taking steps to make sure this does not happen again.

Good show and high honor.

Reminds me of a time when someone looking for an alliance asked to be recruited. Short time later this person joined an alliance then told his new alliance people were trying to recruit him from them. Hattery like that will get one remembered dishonorably.

Honor to you and yours, peace and prosperity to those affected.