Krynn Declaration of Apology

I certainly hope the other alliances involved in this realize that it was an accident and don't attempt to use this as an excuse to roll Krynn. This reminds me of when one of Zenith's members tried recruiting and sent 200 messages out to various nations. Most of them were aligned and a good portion of them were government. To this day, we're not sure where he got this list.

I certainly hope the other alliances involved in this realize that it was an accident and don't attempt to use this as an excuse to roll Krynn. This reminds me of when one of Zenith's members tried recruiting and sent 200 messages out to various nations. Most of them were aligned and a good portion of them were government. To this day, we're not sure where he got this list.

I think most alliances can discern between actual targeted recruitment (the kind of thing that some will start wars over) and recruiting messages targeted at unaligned nations that end up in the wrong place.

If a nation leaves your alliance because "being aligned will help protect you from tech raids" appeals to him...no great loss.

This announcement was probably way overkill, but I suppose better safe than sorry these days.

I think most alliances can discern between actual targeted recruitment (the kind of thing that some will start wars over) and recruiting messages targeted at unaligned nations that end up in the wrong place.

If a nation leaves your alliance because "being aligned will help protect you from tech raids" appeals to him...no great loss.

This announcement was probably way overkill, but I suppose better safe than sorry these days.

Unless there is a herd of newbie recruiters wantonly messaging alliances, I don't think that this is overkill at all.

Considering the grandstanding that tR is making over this situation, Krynn definitely comes out looking like the bigger man. Even though this public apology wasn't needed by any stretch of the imagination, kudos to you for being that bigger man.