Athens annoucenment

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have highlighted a few key words for you. Or is it so that all propaganda from you is true, while other propaganda is only filthy lies?

By definition to me, my words are the truth as I see it and experience it, and others propaganda are the lies. If I did not believe my words to be true why would I say them? To outside parties it all depends on who spins it and how it is spun.

That sounds like something truly befitting of the "Medal of Diplomatic Excelence of NADC."

Should you have any problem with me or what I say in these forums, you are always welcome to talk it over with me on IRC.

On another note, I honestly don't care about the pit of mud you and NADC insist to drag eachother into, but seriously it's neither my business nor I want anything to do with it.

With that said, I appreciate, if you do come to talk to me, you avoid mentioning any conjugation of the words "NADC did" or "NADC was". Better, avoid saying the name NADC at all :P

You're right, we should change it to "well you know...NoWedge(or ChefJoeWedge)"

Amusing...both in terms that you would actually think go there and in terms that you actually did go there.

Anything else you'd like to say to 2010 before the time portal back to your era closes?

When a gentleman from the esteemed NPO is the one that bring it up, I feel that it is a valid point, yes. Thing is, you got to have some kind of a reference point when you pass judgement, and I chose NPO in this particular debate. Do you have a problem with that?

Just that NPO seems to have become everyone's favorite whipping boy...even while some alliances forget their own past sins.

EDIT: Oh and the future is way cool, we can even edit our posts for spelling after they are submitted.

Edited by ChairmanHal

Amusing...both in terms that you would actually think go there and in terms that you actually did go there.

Anything else you'd like to say to 2010 before the time portable back to your era closes?

Touche, good sir. Touche. In my defense, I only went there for the purpose of getting away from that NPO cliche you so love to deride. Welp, so much for offering alternatives.

:Edit: at least I have outed you for the horrible speller you are.

Edited by tamerlane

I guess this came straight from the horses mouth. Tell me, is it easy trying to not come across as a hypocrite or are you naturally ignorant of your own status?

I am The Bad if you do not think I have embraced that then you are a fool. That I can provoke reponses and tears with nothing but words brings me great joy and continues to inflate my already massive ego. If Athens is embracing and enjoying be hated, then let them. You all should enjoy this run of the New Unjust Path while it lasts.

I am The Bad if you do not think I have embraced that then you are a fool. That I can provoke reponses and tears with nothing but words brings me great joy and continues to inflate my already massive ego. If Athens is embracing and enjoying be hated, then let them. You all should enjoy this run of the New Unjust Path while it lasts.

Weren't you part of UJP?

Edited by James Dahl

Beware of Athens, they ascend via the Unjust Path?

Edited by Style #386

Oh, clever, very clever indeed.

I can come up with many things that has been repeated a lot of times. Let us make a list, shall we?

• NPO lost GW 1
  • NPO is not the military machine they always said they were
  • NPO only consist by leaders and its brain washed followers
  • NPO have trumped up more shaky CB's than any other alliance
  • NPO have wrecked many alliances that didn't deserve it

In my view, Athens can never sink as low as your precious alliance have done several times in the past. So you really should not talk too much

They've already received their karma for it so I feel its all good now for the most part...

So what you are saying is you are jealous of athens. If you are so jealous, why dont you join them?

Edited by tamerlane

Hal, where have you been the last few weeks? Athens has become quite accomplished amd well-versed in spitting in other alliance's faces. First TPF (which was nothing really more than a glorified alliance-wide tech raid), M*A*S*H and now ADI. Seriously if Athens has any allies left other than C & G by the end of March, I will be shocked.

If ADI has any allies at all by the end of Janurary, ill be the one Shocked... ya know, the whole stabbing them in the back and lies and fake logs thing doesnt work...

No, I don't. Do you at least pretend to put thought into what you back or just randomly post when an ally $%&@s up (though this isn't specifically an ally !@#$@#$ up, it's just a PIAT with some random alliance)?

Wow, you obviously do not have any idea what I was talking about. Well, patty prissy pants, I am going to make it easy for you. TBB and his alliance, TPF if you didn't know, were notorious for bullying and dumping on other alliances and I thought it was very silly of him to be commenting and deriding Athens as he was. So, I said what I said and thats why I said it. Does that mean I was randomly posting? No. If you have read any of my previous posts in this thread which I doubt you have, you would notice that I am not necessarily "backing" Athens either.

Next time you want to presume upon my thoughts, feel free to read the rest of the thread before doing so. That way you wont look like such an ignorant tool.

Edited by tamerlane

[*] NPO is not the military machine they always said they were

[*] NPO only consist by leaders and its brain washed followers

1. Seeing as they've won 25 of the 27 wars they've been in, I don't see how that faults their military credit.

2. Have you ever talked with their leaders? Have you ever been a member of Pacifica? If not, you can't really commit on how things go on there, now can you?