Athens annoucenment

I'm no Athens fan, but some of you are trying too hard to slam them. Seriously this is ADI, their leader claimed that his computer was hacked so someone could edit 1 line of IRC log. Pick your horses wisely.

EDIT: Also slightly disappointed that Jack is back in Athens.

Edited by AirMe

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wasn't this treaty over when your mommy and daddy, RoK, did the same? Nothing new for me. And for anyone in ADI, as a matter of fact.

Wait what?

Are you implying that RoK has some form of power over Athens?

No it just is uncanny how Athens is doing this right after RoK did and how Athens followed RoK into the last war...

Wait, what?

Athens followed RoK into the last war?

Please, stop trying to justify an idiotic point with even worse counterpoints, it just makes you look foolish.

Wait what?

Are you implying that RoK has some form of power over Athens?

Nope, but they seem to get along to well for two completely unrelated alliances.

The fact is, i may be wrong, because i've been in CN for about a month, so, not a long time. But that was my simple impresion as normal member of an alliance that had treaties with both RoK and Athens.

I won't be even a bit surprised if we'll see a MDoAP or even an MDAP between these two. And i don't blame them.

Nope, but they seem to get along to well for two completely unrelated alliances.

The fact is, i may be wrong, because i've been in CN for about a month, so, not a long time. But that was my simple impresion as normal member of an alliance that had treaties with both RoK and Athens.

I won't be even a bit surprised if we'll see a MDoAP or even an MDAP between these two. And i don't blame them.

So..because they are able to get along they are following each other and canceling treaties for one and other..?

Doesn't really follow.

Gee now, theres an idea worthy of pursuit. Lets see now, ally with someone that just cancelled on a skidmark . I could do that.