Octava Orden Announcement

Ezequiel

octavaordenannouncments.png

¡Hola Señoras y Señores!

Octava Orden would like to remind everyone that the New Auric Armada is under protection by Octava Orden. An attack on them is an attack on Octava Orden and will be treated as such.

/s/

Ezequiel, Emperador

EDIT: Edit for Penguin.

Edited by Ezequiel

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think I'll ever quite get why people take protectorates if they can't actually protect them.

* Aurion shrugs

Well, it's OO's headache to deal with. Good luck on this one, you'll probably be needing it.

How does a micro-alliance with one treaty hope to protect another alliance? You're biting off more than you can chew.

You sir win the topic

OO is allied to GGA. :ehm:

This changes everything.

Really its GGA, what they going to do, run to NPO again ? oooooo wait they can not, they dropped NPO when NPO was on the losing side sorry i forget these little details.

You sir win the topic

This changes everything.

Really its GGA, what they going to do, run to NPO again ? oooooo wait they can not, they dropped NPO when NPO was on the losing side sorry i forget these little details.

Read his AA, hes NSO..just wearing the NPO pip.

Also, Zeke...just stop while you're ahead

How does a micro-alliance with one treaty hope to protect another alliance? You're biting off more than you can chew.

Indeed. Taking on a protectorate is not something to do without considering the ramifications of that action. I'm not sure you have the military power to protect the alliance you have now declared your protectorate and if I was your ally I'd be a little concerned as in the end it would be my alliance doing the protecting of both your alliance and your protectorate is push came to shove.

I'm not sure why some alliances are so desperate to "grow up" too fast. Concentrate on developing your own alliance and building it to a point where it can protect another smaller alliance before taking on a responsibility such as this.

Anywho, best of luck!

Indeed. Taking on a protectorate is not something to do without considering the ramifications of that action. I'm not sure you have the military power to protect the alliance you have now declared your protectorate and if I was your ally I'd be a little concerned as in the end it would be my alliance doing the protecting of both your alliance and your protectorate is push came to shove.

I'm not sure why some alliances are so desperate to "grow up" too fast. Concentrate on developing your own alliance and building it to a point where it can protect another smaller alliance before taking on a responsibility such as this.

Anywho, best of luck!

:lol1:

Your sense and reason must remove themselves from this thread.

I have a serious question. You announce the protection of this alliance, this alliance gets raided... many, many times and then you post another announcement?

My honest suggestion is to spend the time getting the still-active wars resolved, or to help them find a more capable protector.

They have a MDP bloc with Amazon Nation and USC. AzN has a MDP with RoK and OO has a MDP with GGA. They might not be so high up in strength but they are a respectable alliance and can do as they wish and I think they can protect anyone that seeks their protection.

o/OO

o/Ezeq :wub:

What you highlight is exactly what I referred to. OO is not protecting their protectorate, a chain of larger allies is. :P