IRON Declaration of War

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The statement you made has nothing to do with the points in the post you quoted. If you feel so inclined, you may research the posts surrounding the Karma War which discuss how hard of a target IRON was.

TOP didnt "demand" that Karma not crush you with reps like suggested? Fark and Gremlins aside you were going to be bogged down to hell.

edit: one word really changes a sentence lol.

Edited by Joe Stupid

Therefore, on behalf of the IRON Council, I hereby declare that a state of war exists between the Independent Republic of Orange Nations and the nations of GOD, Athens, and \m/, as dictated under Article I in the "We're Making Fun of Someone in Skype" MDoAP treaty between TPF and IRON.

What?! You guys don't want provide support against Rok like you did back in Karma?

Oh wait, that didn't work out so well for you last time did it.

Looks like I'll be seeing you soon none the less :P

Coward? Yes that seems to be the label that should be given to someone who stands up for their beliefs and friends. In fact let's alert Merriam Webster about that. They will probably want to change the definition of the word in their dictionary.

Seriously? if you wanted to stand up for your beliefs and friends you would have declared war within a day or so. Instead of letting your "friends" get hammered for a week, so that you could make sure you had overwhelming support and numbers to allow you to win while taking as little damage as possible. I gotta say I would classify that under cowardice.

But thanks for finally doing something, atleast now this can get interesting.

TOP didnt "demand" that Karma not crush you with reps like suggested? Fark and Gremlins aside you were going to be bogged down to hell.

edit: one word really changes a sentence lol.

As we have seen, it's certainly impossible for alliances to grow successfully while shouldering reparations. Still, though, it doesn't have much to do with the initial claim.

Seriously? if you wanted to stand up for your beliefs and friends you would have declared war within a day or so. Instead of letting your "friends" get hammered for a week, so that you could make sure you had overwhelming support and numbers to allow you to win while taking as little damage as possible. I gotta say I would classify that under cowardice.

But thanks for finally doing something, atleast now this can get interesting.

This has been addressed elsewhere. It was not cowardice that delayed the entry into the war.

I do not see how implementing a strategy to achieve victory in war amounts to cowardice. It is nearly as bad as claims that peacemode is for cowards. Simply because you have an expectatation does not mean it is in your enemy's best interest to comply with your desires.

well, then you need to re-read the their DoW and tell me how their rhetoric matchs the lack of RoK

well, then you need to re-read the their DoW and tell me how their rhetoric matchs the lack of RoK

We get it. You're sad they didn't declare on RoK. We also understand any explanation outside of one involving cowardice will not be satisfactory for you.

"We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;

For he to-day that sheds his blood with me

Shall be my brother; be he ne'er so vile,

This day shall gentle his condition:

And gentlemen in England now a-bed

Shall think themselves accursed they were not here,

And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks

That fought with us upon Saint Crispin's day."