IRON Declaration of War

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Like declaring on GOD doesn't bring in SF?

The stupid is layered pretty thick here.

Haha, just realized that after I posted. Definitely a facepalm moment for me. :P

edit: Ah, looks like Joe fixed it for me. Thanks.

Edited by Audran

We got close during Karma war when Gre helped IRON to its fullest with peace negotiations as we felt you were honorable enough. Though no longer a Gremlin, I still enjoy my talks with IRON and sad to see us once again on opposite fields.

Too bad I can't kill NAH again, or your nations.

Good luck to you IRON.

Edited by Ejayrazz

I think the STA, NpO, NSO incident threw them off a bit. Just a hunch.. RoK does have a MDoAP with NpO. I am probably completely wrong but that is what I thought of when I first saw the severe lack of DOW's on RoK.

Bingo!, cowardly is attacking alliances that are doing something requested by a treaty partner and not attacking that treaty partner, mind you I shall enjoy these wars, I just like pointing out cowardice.

Edited by Merrie Melodies

I do not see how implementing a strategy to achieve victory in war amounts to cowardice. It is nearly as bad as claims that peacemode is for cowards. Simply because you have an expectatation does not mean it is in your enemy's best interest to comply with your desires.

Excellent response yourself, though you need work on the delivery.

Prove me wrong though.

The statement you made has nothing to do with the points in the post you quoted. If you feel so inclined, you may research the posts surrounding the Karma War which discuss how hard of a target IRON was.

Well, I appreciate your consideration in waiting this long before retaliating. Would have potentially ruined the new year celebration, (we really like to drink in tinderscape). Anyway o/ first war of the decade, and might I add, it couldn't have come sooner.