IRON Declaration of War

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rokkers: Please stop whining for heaven's sake.

Rly? Things are finally getting interesting. :D

I think we're just hurt because we don't see "Ragnarok" in any of these declarations.

I'm sure you have something in store for us. *Jeb the Wise looks at the Sith (I heard you don't like us)

Come on, lets get this party started!

Rly? Things are finally getting interesting. :D

I think we're just hurt because we don't see "Ragnarok" in any of these declarations.

I'm sure you have something in store for us. *Jeb the Wise looks at the Sith (I heard you don't like us)

Come on, lets get this party started!

Why would we attack you? Aren't we quasi-allies?

Why would we attack you? Aren't we quasi-allies?

Aren't we quasi-enemies too? I remember some tension a few months back.:P

Don't make me go look up the old threads but we have a love-hate relationship :wub:

Since the dissolution of FB and the new treaty w/ IRON, who knows?

Remember I'm just armchair politicking here. I'm not gov.

Aren't we quasi-enemies too? I remember some tension a few months back.:P

Don't make me go look up the old threads but we have a love-hate relationship :wub:

Since the dissolution of FB and the new treaty w/ IRON, who knows?

Remember I'm just armchair politicking here. I'm not gov.

Well, higher ranked folks than you were ghosting our AA and trying to start stuff between us and TOP, so I guess your expectations for a war are sound, based on your guys last declared war.

Well, higher ranked folks than you were ghosting our AA and trying to start stuff between us and TOP, so I guess your expectations for a war are sound, based on your guys last declared war.

Rish was not a member of Rok when he created a multi and went rogue. But everyone is going to beleive what ever they want. I'm not going to debate the "Rishnokof Incident". I just like to theorize who might be the ace up the sleeve. ;)

Rish was not a member of Rok when he created a multi and went rogue. But everyone is going to beleive what ever they want. I'm not going to debate the "Rishnokof Incident". I just like to theorize who might be the ace up the sleeve. ;)

That's true. Well, I suppose we should both be glad we aren't as trigger-happy as RoK is, then.

umm the multi was 1200 days old.