IRON Declaration of War

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I tell ya with friends like IRON, who wait for TPF to lose 1/3 of its NS before helping out, who needs enemies.

Oh and good work on not declaring war on RoK, I guess the whooping we put on you during Karma is still fresh. Cowards.

That fight when it ended had both alliances announcing what honorable opponents both were.Victor or loser one always fights with honor.Your dislike must have momentarily made you lose grasp of honor,I'm confident that when your angry subsides your honor will return.

I tell ya with friends like IRON, who wait for TPF to lose 1/3 of its NS before helping out, who needs enemies.

Oh and good work on not declaring war on RoK, I guess the whooping we put on you during Karma is still fresh. Cowards.

Ah yes I had forgotten the 2 RoK nations I fought that decided to turtle the whole war.

But I mean really nice growth all this time even with the money and tech we sent you. I can tell it went to good use. Your growth has certainly been stunning.

Sure, the spying occurred 5 months ago- but we were getting worried that you backing up your allies would take just as long ;)

Good to see the change of heart IRON.

There was no change of heart, only mediation, IRON stands by her allies.

But I mean really nice growth all this time even with the money and tech we sent you. I can tell it went to good use. Your growth has certainly been stunning.

Most definitely. Just another thing that they can't do right. No more allowance for you RoK.

I see a distinct lack of a declaration of war on RoK, so you found courage, but the best you can find is the diet light variety...SHEESH, once a coward always a coward.

lol Rok kicked their @#$% a few months ago..would YOU want to go through that again?

I see a distinct lack of a declaration of war on RoK, so you found courage, but the best you can find is the diet light variety...SHEESH, once a coward always a coward.

Coward? Yes that seems to be the label that should be given to someone who stands up for their beliefs and friends. In fact let's alert Merriam Webster about that. They will probably want to change the definition of the word in their dictionary.

Coward? Yes that seems to be the label that should be given to someone who stands up for their beliefs and friends. In fact let's alert Merriam Webster about that. They will probably want to change the definition of the word in their dictionary.

Well give me a valid reason for your alliance to not have declared on RoK, until then accept that you are cowardly

lol Rok kicked their @#$% a few months ago..would YOU want to go through that again?

Do please remember IRON dished out a [very] healthy amount of damage while fighting: RoK, Fark, Gramlins, FCC, MHA, and piece's of RoK's bloc. All of those pieces together fought IRON, for a long, long time...and after the war I recall IRON doing pretty well in the sanction race and overall growth. We did more than fine.

Do please remember IRON dished out a [very] healthy amount of damage while fighting: RoK, Fark, Gramlins, FCC, MHA, and piece's of RoK's bloc. All of those pieces together fought IRON, for a long, long time...and after the war I recall IRON doing pretty well in the sanction race and overall growth. We did more than fine.

Because TOP asked that you be spared, and presto!

edit: See Joe Stupid.

Edited by Audran

Well give me a valid reason for your alliance to not have declared on RoK, until then accept that you are cowardly

I think the STA, NpO, NSO incident threw them off a bit. Just a hunch.. RoK does have a MDoAP with NpO. I am probably completely wrong but that is what I thought of when I first saw the severe lack of DOW's on RoK.