IRON Declaration of War

Exactly, doesn't change our military prowess. You can hate us all you want, sucks ya cant or won't in this case do anything about it.

I see this as an example that alliance mates never post there losses on there own boards

to bad we make our members post and can actually see the bad stuff and correct where needed :D, I know for a fact you peeps didn't improve over time :D

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I see this as an example that alliance mates never post there losses on there own boards

to bad we make our members post and can actually see the bad stuff and correct where needed :D, I know for a fact you peeps didn't improve over time :D

We're certainly going to put what you know for a 'fact" to the test.

But even then, why offer white peace after they've ransacked an alliance? Why weren't negotiations held in the first place - such as BEFORE declaring on TPF? The negotiations were just a masquerade attempt, and one that is half-hearted and totally disingenuous to save face and infra.

It's pretty normal to offer an alliance white peace after a few days of fighting. It's happened quite a few times in the past year.

It's pretty normal to offer an alliance white peace after a few days of fighting. It's happened quite a few times in the past year.

I seem to recall someone posting logs between mhawk and Londo, where mhawk asked how this would end since he is leaving for two weeks of vacation soon...and Londo said it could wait till he returned.

IRON's military is battle tested and war hardened. The Karma war helped us shed all of our fluff nations who were scared to take a beat down. The IRON you see today have proved that they are willing to go to ZI and back for their allies and their alliance. We're big, we're bad, and we won't stop fighting. We have great economics and puppy killing military leadership. Let's just say that I like our chances.

IRON's military is battle tested and war hardened. The Karma war helped us shed all of our fluff nations who were scared to take a beat down. The IRON you see today have proved that they are willing to go to ZI and back for their allies and their alliance. We're big, we're bad, and we won't stop fighting. We have great economics and puppy killing military leadership. Let's just say that I like our chances.

kitties too.

Rly? Things are finally getting interesting. :D

I think we're just hurt because we don't see "Ragnarok" in any of these declarations.

I'm sure you have something in store for us. *Jeb the Wise looks at the Sith (I heard you don't like us)

Come on, lets get this party started!

Don't know about them, but I don't. Except you Jeb, and a few others :P

Thats a joke right? We fought Pacifica from day 1 and their only main offensive declarations were against us. Yes we got hammered by 95% of the continuum, but they took a hell of a lot more damage then we did, and we dished out a ton of damage.

You declared on Pacifica, i'll give you that. But you really can't use this argument for the crux of the RoK war machine and whether it's good or not. Of course they took major damge, half the known planet was attacking them. I know you, and I know you can come up with better arguments than that.

o/ IRON again.

So, it's a shade under 16 hours since IRON declared and out of the 114 nations in war mode (and a further 394 in peace mode), there has only been one attack. Now regardless of whether or not you're employing tactics that's embarassing.

Finaly, someone quits talking about ragnarok's performance in the karma war and focuses at things on topic. but if you truly would want to talk karma war, I was less disappointed in IRON's then NPO's fighting. good going! ...back then, that is. and only after you joined the coalition of cowards, for reason we all know. and only for about a week. :P

back on topic:

great point... looking though this post, it seems ragnarok is whom you are really after. to scared to attack them front on? IRON, IRON, man up, your current ways feels sort of woolen.

So, it's a shade under 16 hours since IRON declared and out of the 114 nations in war mode (and a further 394 in peace mode), there has only been one attack. Now regardless of whether or not you're employing tactics that's embarassing.

IRON is not consistently one of the top alliances in the game by being foolish. Thanks though.

Edited by The Warrior

IRON is not consistently one of the top alliances in the game by being foolish. Thanks though.

Those 114 nations not in peace mode really couldn't find a war slot against GoD, \m/ and Athens?

also rok were complete n00bs in the karma war. No wonder nobody wants to fight them :P

They could but they won't... yet. Stop telling us how to fight our battles.

Now I'm second in command for TPF in TE (y'know, that alliance that has won the last 2 rounds) and I know that if our allies in TE did something similar, I would not be a happy phoenix. Considering how silly it's made TPF's allies look, I hope this plan is spectacularly brilliant.

Now I'm second in command for TPF in TE (y'know, that alliance that has won the last 2 rounds) and I know that if our allies in TE did something similar, I would not be a happy phoenix. Considering how silly it's made TPF's allies look, I hope this plan is spectacularly brilliant.

How is TE relevant and how are TE military tactics transfereable to SE?