Declaration of War

x Tela x

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and yet she has still done more than any of TPF's allies, now THAT is impressive.

All she has done is post a DoW and go to peace mode. How is that impressive? Also, TPF's allies have to coordinate for war with thousands of nations during a holiday. <_<

Thanks. Done.

Also, I've been in PM since the tail end of the Karma war. I didn't "Go to peace mode" as some clown suggested. I posted a DoW, intending to fight, and that's exactly what I'm doing. Have some !@#$@#$ patience, ya lump. As I stated quite clearly in the OP, for those that possess the ability to read and comprehend the English language, I was waiting for someone to point to a nation within range before attacking. I apologize that I was unable to provide an audio transcript of the OP for those unfortunates unable to read.

Also, too bad I didn't do it before update. Would have been an anarchy. Oh well. :)

Who are you?

Former beneficiary AND cornerstone of the Hegemony who resurrected during the Karma War to whine because her scum-punk alliance and its friends were getting their comeuppance. I guess she's still not over it.

Tela, I certainly hope you like being the little guy with no power to stop the crap from falling on your head from the sky in a torrent of stupid, even when you're right. Good luck in your fight, but here's a protip: Convince everyone else you're right.

Edited by Schattenmann

Former beneficiary AND cornerstone of the Hegemony who resurrected during the Karma War to whine because her scum-punk alliance and its friends were getting their comeuppance. I guess she's still not over it.

Tela, I certainly hope you like being the little guy with no power to stop the crap from falling on your head from the sky in a torrent of stupid, even when you're right. Good luck in your fight, but here's a protip: Convince everyone else you're right.

As always my friend, you are here to englighten me on who the nobodies of the world are :wub:

Actually, you see Jack hid in peace mode when he pissed a bunch of people off.

Tela is actually fighting for a cause she believes in when the rest of TPF's allies are busy hiding.

There's nothing alike about the two of them.

She has very little to lose.

Actually, you see Jack hid in peace mode when he pissed a bunch of people off.

Tela is actually fighting for a cause she believes in when the rest of TPF's allies are busy hiding.

There's nothing alike about the two of them.

Jack doesn't believe in any causes. Quite intellegently.

he's just in it for the chuckles and ridiculousness.