Declaration of War

x Tela x

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not like the fact you are attacking Athens, how ever i have to pay respect for what you are doing, you have seen something YOU feel is wrong and have made a stand.

WILL TPF treaty partners ever gain such guts and pride in what they believe in, some how I think not.

The reverse-baiting is as silly as the regular baiting. The trash-talking is another thing we could all do with less of. I fought MCXA in the Karma War and had several worthy opponents who fought as hard as they could. They are worthy opponents.

If this conflict does become a wider war, by the end of that war, it will have become a war nobody wanted.

1. Over a plan that ended with their surrender terms in the last war.

2. " Athens is a soverign alliance and can do as they please." Just ask the Knights of Ni and TPF

3. Yeah, with the odds against them we were still unsure so we must not give them the opportunity to defend.

4. "I happen to be looking though the corrective side, " Maybe you need a stronger prescription, you still seem to be blind.

Try again.

Good Job Tela, good to see you standing up for your beliefs

1. A plan that involved an alliance TPF was not at war with and never bothered to inform when they surrendered,

2. Athens has every right to reply with military force in the face of TPF's actions.

3. Oh look Valhalla, the alliance that's been on the stomping side of curbstomps, is now complaining about them.

4. You seem to have always been blind.

As always my friend, you are here to englighten me on who the nobodies of the world are :wub:

Our StarMeter waxes and wanes with the phases of Bob. Time was I was Lady Gaga, a sharp tongue in a "500-pound mouth" (to quote Hal) with a >10K NS Nation while Tela was an alliance-crushing machine dictating orders to small alliances. As the new dance rose, the world caught Vox Fever and I was Bob's own Travolta dancing my hot young $@! off and bedding the masses while Tela's world railed ineffectually as I had done just months before. Now, too, that time is further and further away and I am cloistered in my Temple of Justice, Tela still roils in the still more distant past, and Londo boldly leads the new world and all its paradoxical blunders and clumsy, public goofs.

We will all be nobodies in our time, and some nobodies will stick around long enough to be able to write wikis on each other.

Tela: still cool. always cool.

Happy 81st birthday.

1. A plan that involved an alliance TPF was not at war with and never bothered to inform when they surrendered,

2. Athens has every right to reply with military force in the face of TPF's actions.

3. Oh look Valhalla, the alliance that's been on the stomping side of curbstomps, is now complaining about them.

4. You seem to have always been blind.

1. An argument thats been beat to death agree to disagree

2. That has what to do with my post ?

3 Please show me where in my post their is a complaint.

4. Yall must be sharing the same optometrist

derp

1. Athens waited like 4 days after finding out about the failed plan before declaring war.

2. Why do you insist a diplomatic solution must be reached. Athens is a soverign alliance and can do as they please.

3. Why would we give TPF a chance to defend?

4. Your right there are two sides of glasses. I happen to be looking though the corrective side, you?

1. It was less than 48 hours, and no diplomacy was done (which was the original point). The info was dropped on the 25th, the investigation on the 26th and the attack just after update on the 27th.

2. I hope you're not implying that attacks without diplomacy are perfectly acceptable. The Ni! issue should have shown that to be false.

3. 'We'? Your alliance is not at war that I see ...

4. Everyone thinks they are looking through the good half ;)

The reverse-baiting is as silly as the regular baiting. The trash-talking is another thing we could all do with less of. I fought MCXA in the Karma War and had several worthy opponents who fought as hard as they could. They are worthy opponents.

If this conflict does become a wider war, by the end of that war, it will have become a war nobody wanted.

We all know that TPF aillies wont be baited or forced in to a war, they dont have NPO on there side and they seem lost and unsure of them selfs

So you make a post, to get attention, saying your going to do something, that we all know won't make any difference, but then don't even do the thing you said you were going to do.

That's really taking attention whoring to the extreme, way to live up to your name.

Hi. You should read the thread. Perhaps you've replied to the wrong thread, because I have no idea what the hell you're talking about. Thanks for playing, though.

Hi. You should read the thread. Perhaps you've replied to the wrong thread, because I have no idea what the hell you're talking about. Thanks for playing, though.

No, I think I'm pretty spot on with your "I'm to lazy to get a target or get out of peace mode, tee hee". If you've since come out of peace mode and taken a target, well, at least you've done that much now that you've gotten the attention you so desperately crave.

Edited by BraveNewWorld

We all know that TPF aillies wont be baited or forced in to a war, they dont have NPO on there side and they seem lost and unsure of them selfs

And here I thought not allowing one's self to be baited or forced into things was a good thing.

Some are just to eager for this to turn into a world war.

1. An argument thats been beat to death agree to disagree

2. That has what to do with my post ?

3 Please show me where in my post their is a complaint.

4. Yall must be sharing the same optometrist

1. I'm cool with that.

2. Your second point ("Athens is a soverign alliance and can do as they please." Just ask the Knights of Ni and TPF.)

was a counter to Logan's. Which was, "Why do you insist a diplomatic solution must be reached. Athens is a soverign alliance and can do as they please."

Which to me that you think that Athens should enter into diplomatic talks even when proof exists confirming that an aggressive act of war was undertaken by TPF's. I disagree.

3. Why bring it up then? Why should have Athens allowed TPF time to go into peace mode?

4. I blame the NPO :P

It's a random nation on a one woman AA who decided to basically rogue those who attacked TPF.

If you're that desperate for some PR I suggest you try again tomorrow.

If anything, all I see is three new \m/ declarations of war.

pretty much ,,this ^^^