Declaration of War

x Tela x

No, I think I'm pretty spot on with your "I'm to lazy to get a target or get out of peace mode, tee hee". If you've since come out of peace mode and taken a target, well, at least you've done that much now that you've gotten the attention you so desperately crave.

Like I said, read the thread. I was in PM for like 6 months. Someone gave me a target, and about 3 minutes later I was on them. So, yeah, you're full of !@#$. Try again.

Excuse me?

I'm sure he was only kidding.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I said, read the thread. I was in PM for like 6 months. Someone gave me a target, and about 3 minutes later I was on them. So, yeah, you're full of !@#$. Try again.

I'm sure he was only kidding.

Yes, posting your own topic in Alliance Announcements so that everyone can fawn on your truly noble actions and find a target for you (apparently your in-game search is broken) seems totally necessary and not at all an attention grab. Keep posting though, you're totally convincing everyone.

Yes, posting your own topic in Alliance Announcements so that everyone can fawn on your truly noble actions and find a target for you (apparently your in-game search is broken) seems totally necessary and not at all an attention grab. Keep posting though, you're totally convincing everyone.

Gee. It's like you're inside my head. You can read my thoughts! OUT DEMON! OUT! BEGONE!

Really, you show up and call me a liar, not once but twice, then since that wasn't working, you've decided to attack my character. Well done, I suppose. :rolleyes: