Crime's of Loyality

Lord Nebulous

defaultcopy2.jpg

The Coven has been among you for a long time--since Digiterra's golden age when her nations first pulled themselves together as alliances and clashed in pitched battle over true honor and ideology. We were then and are now everywhere and nowhere. Many have thought us a ruined organization, a quirk relegated to the annals of history, but they fool themselves for their own comfort. Now, due to recent events, for the first time in our history we address the world publicly.

The Coven of the Lost exists within the sanctioned strata of Digiterran politics--alliance governments, blocs, treaty entaglements--however, we operate outside these mundane bonds, gathering information, power, to ourselves to suit our ends.

The Coven has been beset by the tabloid mentality in the past, and revelations for sensationality's sake is not my purpose; all details about Coven dealings will remain scant and unconfirmed, but you are privileged now as we reveal certain facts surrounding our membership process in order to bring clarity to the recent events and allegations involving Freelancer, Peggy Sue, and their respective alliances.

Our members are academics, technical consultants, researchers, security professionals, trade professionals and sexy women like myself with a vested interest in Digiterria, our laws transcend, treaties, charters and writs.

Our membership process test's your inner spirit on an IC and OOC level, "Covoners" have come and gone, one thing remained constant till recently, we were always considered an Urban Legend

January of this past this during an very impressive display of witt and logic, it was decided that Peggy_Sue be put to the test.

peggysue1.jpg

peggysue2.jpg

peggysue3.jpg

peggysue4.jpg

peggysue5.jpg

While the evidence clearly shows Peggy’s desire to be inducted into our organization, the only crime committed by Freelancer is that of loyalty to us. While his chestnuts appear to be roasting, rest assure we will be using every available resource--be it political, clandestine, or military--to free him from the bonds of exile.

Your service has been invaluable over the years and we thank you for that; the world now has their Yuri, you must now sleep somberly friend. Rest well knowing your name and the star you bear will be embedded into the sacred scrolls for eternity.

As for Peggy Sue, we found your character and actions that of Nobility for those pursuing the average citizen on our planet, as you travel the world aimlessly looking for purpose, hope and a permanent home, we wish you well in those travels.

I am not sure what the point of this was.

Did Peggy Sue consent for this to be published here?

If not it seems a rather appalling violation of her privacy. If so, I am back to my first question. What is the point?

Wait, what?

Is this really something demanding the attentions of the heads of state of Planeta Roberto?

If so, please PM me with instructions I need to follow to help bring this situation(?) to a peaceful resolution.

If not, then, uh... yeah...

Interesting, Lord Nebulous.

You've shown your great regard for Freelancer. You've also shown why it was a mistake to presume I'd turn on my alliance and attempt to work against them and their ally, USN; I was grilled but rejected from your club.

I believe you removed a portion of my post that showed me flying off the handle when Freelancer said something that made me think I'd been looked at OOC. Thanks. I used awful language.

Edit to add a reply:

I am not sure what the point of this was.

Did Peggy Sue consent for this to be published here?

If not it seems a rather appalling violation of her privacy. If so, I am back to my first question. What is the point?

No, I was not consulted before these private posts were, um, posted.

Who in the world is Ruben?

Edited by Peggy_Sue

Wow, Lord Nebulous, now there is a face I forgot all about. Avatar jogged my memory.

Anyway, though old, I read it.

edit: Old in sense of the name of the OP and his organization. I did though lold at the question what would you do if you were walford,...gold there,...

Edited by Branimir