Imperial Assault Alliance Executes Order 3 Million

Chimaera

NewIAAflagcopy.png

When the Empire formed in May, we had one long term goal – by year’s end, we wanted three million nation strength. We felt like achieving a strength level and breaking such a significant barrier would place IAA in an ideal position to succeed to even greater heights in 2010, and tonight I come before the denizens of Planet Bob to announce that the Empire has shattered this monumental milestone and looks forward to continuing growth in every aspect of Imperial life – from the grindstone of our evolving military machine to the churning economic powerhouses that pump money and new technology into our ever-expanding ranks, to the floor of the Imperial Senate where more and more great leaders from hundreds of systems across the Empire take their rightful place in the hallowed halls of Imperial history.

We look forward to the coming year – not only as twelve months to solidify our status as one of Bob’s premier alliances, but as a time to make new friends, heal old wounds, and continue Imperial evolution into the well-oiled and dominant machine every Imperial ascribes to his or her future.

IAA3Million.jpg

In a similar yet somewhat unrelated announcement, IAA recently had a public vote for Imperial Superlatives, ranging from jocular titles such as “Most Irresistable” to the rather one-sided vote for “Most Valuable Imperial”. We’d like to share our Most Excellent Imperials with you on this momentous day:

Most Feisty:

KahlanRahl

Most Valuable Imperial:

Chimaera (Like anyone else was going to win.)

Friendliest Imperial:

Blackrose. Play monopoly and don't let anyone tell you it's annoying to ask for players.

Most Dedicated:

Chimaera

Most Likely to Die in a Blaze of Glory:

XxNationReaperXx. Just don't do it too soon.

Most Likely to Stay in IAA After it Disbands:

CptDoom. Of course, the idiot who stayed last time would be the one to stay this time.

Most Irresistible:

Mastabadey. 'Cause nobody can resist you.

Most Sensible:

Laura. I wasn't aware :3 was the sensible face.

Most Likely to Spam the Entire Forums:

Burger. Also included as a sub-category was 'most likely to make the entire IAA happy with his signature'.

Most Likely to Become the Next Grand Vizier:

Voodoo Nova. Because the most power-hungry people are the ones to ascend to power.

Most Likely to Take a Bite out of Burger:

Burger. Well played my friend. Well played.

Most Likely to Kick $@! in a War:

Dochartaigh. By the time your opponent figures out how to pronounce your name, you'd have destroyed them.

Most Active:

TheListener. All that needs to be said is “GET ON MY LEVEL TL!”

Most Irresistible:

Mastabadey. 'Cause nobody can resist you.

Should be Laura. :P
Most Sensible:

Laura. I wasn't aware :3 was the sensible face.

Indeed. :wub:
Most Likely to Become the Next Grand Vizier:

Voodoo Nova. Because the most power-hungry people are the ones to ascend to power.

I wouldn't have a problem with this. Voodoo is :awesome:

Anyway, congratulations on 3M. Obligatory :wub: Laura :wub: Plus I heard you picked up a Ditka :awesome:

Edited by Uralica

Congrats and all, but really its bad timing. too much NSO-DF drama threads :P shoulda waited a few hours to get full attention

We prefer to operate in the shadows. Cloaking devices and such are highly effective in a situation that is relegated to the background.

Doch's name is easy to pronounce. You all are wimps. :P

Congrats to IAA for the numbers and for the winners for the categories. Especially Voodoo. Soon you will ascend and then you will be able to (censored) (censored) (censored) :)

fixed that for ya Haf :P

also, Mastabadey is totally irresistable and woot woot on 3 million!!!!!!