NSO Response to Dark Fist

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Goodness. It looks like everyone is enjoying themselves and I suppose that is what's important.

As far as I know, everyone appears satisfied with the current state of affairs now and that is what matters most to me. If someone isn't, I suppose they will make yet another topic about it and we can keep going back and forth until next year.

Edited by Penguin

I will.

I will be happy to provide evidence just after DF provides evidence of the accusations it has made against NSO.

And there goes any moral or circumstantial upper hand you may have had. Not entirely surprised to see it thrown out the window but that really was your only ace in the hole. Now you're just playing games with the situation and it hurts your credibility even more.

Oh come on DF & Co. This was genuinely funny. Stop being such a pack of androids. <_<

You can't just "stop" being an android and to insinuate that I can is nothing short of insulting! I was built this way and there's nothing I can do about it. On behalf of all the androids here I demand an apology.

Edit: After much discussion and review I have decided to accept Voytek's personal apology to me and my alliance and not pursue any further action. I would like to thank Voytek for his understanding and frankness on this issue.

You can't just "stop" being an android and to insinuate that I can is nothing short of insulting! I was built this way and there's nothing I can do about it. On behalf of all the androids here I demand an apology.

Edit: After much discussion and review I have decided to accept Voytek's personal apology to me and my alliance and not pursue any further action. I would like to thank Voytek for his understanding and frankness on this issue.

I demand you apologise for demanding he apologise. :facepalm:

These threads are wrecking my head more than the massive hangover I have ever could.

... No comment.

I'm just trying to get people to lighten up. Clearly the best course of action in response to my totally heinous post is just to forge on ahead....

Well, I tried. -_-

I'm just trying to get people to lighten up. Clearly the best course of action in response to my totally heinous post is just to forge on ahead....

Well, I tried. -_-

Pitty you will never be as Heinous as our very own HeinousOne, damn he is Heinous!

Wait what? NSO is the good guy now? Did SCM ever actually apologize?
So wait, did DF actually apologize? :huh:
Apology? Where?

I wanted to help anyone who still has these questions, I know many people skip most of thet opic.

The answer to all questions is: No member of Dark Fist whether it be a government member or a non government member ever made any apology.

Thank you for your time.

I wanted to help anyone who still has these questions, I know many people skip most of thet opic.

The answer to all questions is: No member of Dark Fist whether it be a government member or a non government member ever made any apology.

Thank you for your time.

And the train of fail continues chugging along...