NSO Response to Dark Fist

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks man. Tell your mother I apologize for last night as well, will you? Could you have her send me my watch back? I do believe I left it on her nightstand.

Really? A "Your mother" joke? This thread was quite comical until you crashed it on yourself.

I'm guessing that if you want proof of the apology, DF has to provide proof for their claims of NSO summoning a raid on their forums.

Besides there was no apology, anyone who knows DF even a little bit, knows they probably wouldn't bend down and apologise to NSO. You don't need proof for that.

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

And there goes any moral or circumstantial upper hand you may have had. Not entirely surprised to see it thrown out the window but that really was your only ace in the hole. Now you're just playing games with the situation and it hurts your credibility even more.

I know you feel you're being insightful, but do you have any idea how completely irrelevant all that is?

It's a tragic failure of pseudo-Intellectualism.

DF's response thread has more comments and publicity, therefore, they win.

Technically we'll be getting more publicity as a result of their thread. Moreover, no one really cares about Dark Fist, and this entire mess is simply there because it's an excuse for people to try and heckle us.

So essentially, because Dark Fist got more publicity riding on our coattails, that means all of their publicity is simply an extension of ours. Therefore, we win.

Technically we'll be getting more publicity as a result of their thread. Moreover, no one really cares about Dark Fist, and this entire mess is simply there because it's an excuse for people to try and heckle us.

So essentially, because Dark Fist got more publicity riding on our coattails, that means all of their publicity is simply an extension of ours. Therefore, we win.

you mean i been doinitrong? dang. should have been heckling NSO this whole time. welp, time for that change.

booooooo NSO.

better?

How would you know who cares about Dark Fist? Also the publicity you're getting, isn't the best publicity.

Has it occured to you there's a reason people are heckling you? It's not just an NSO hating bandwagon for funsies.

How would you know who cares about Dark Fist? Also the publicity you're getting, isn't the best publicity.

Has it occured to you there's a reason people are heckling you? It's not just an NSO hating bandwagon for funsies.

honestly, most of the NSO hecklers are the same NSO hecklers that have been around for a while. thus no big surprise.

now what is a big surprise is the fact that several NSO hecklers from the past are now defending them against DF and others.

so, honestly, this has actually weakened the side of the NSO-haters some more than it has strengthened it.