NSO Response to Dark Fist

How would you know who cares about Dark Fist? Also the publicity you're getting, isn't the best publicity.

Has it occured to you there's a reason people are heckling you? It's not just an NSO hating bandwagon for funsies.

Yeah, we have would-be self-martyrs like SCM over here, and others who are just busybodies. The people who have a legitimate reason to not like us are, generally, on decent terms with us.

I wonder why that is?

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Technically we'll be getting more publicity as a result of their thread. Moreover, no one really cares about Dark Fist, and this entire mess is simply there because it's an excuse for people to try and heckle us.

So essentially, because Dark Fist got more publicity riding on our coattails, that means all of their publicity is simply an extension of ours. Therefore, we win.

Good logic. ^_^

Thanks man. Tell your mother I apologize for last night as well, will you? Could you have her send me my watch back? I do believe I left it on her nightstand.

:huh: Really thats all you could come up with. Classy

Yeah, we have would-be self-martyrs like SCM over here, and others who are just busybodies. The people who have a legitimate reason to not like us are, generally, on decent terms with us.

Tell me is NSO treating my alliance mates a legitimate reason to hate you? As it would seem you are the authority on the people who don't like you. Most of us have a reason believe it or not

Before this I was no fan of the NSO but dident hate you either. The way NSO has gone about business lately speaks for its self. QED Corinans post

Ultimatums got a new meaning around here :lol1:

:huh: Really thats all you could come up with. Classy

Tell me is NSO treating my alliance mates a legitimate reason to hate you? As it would seem you are the authority on the people who don't like you. Most of us have a reason believe it or not

Before this I was no fan of the NSO but dident hate you either. The way NSO has gone about business lately speaks for its self. QED Corinans post

Ultimatums got a new meaning around here :lol1:

How are we treating you and your alliance mates? Ivan's given numerous offers to have this resolved in private, something which your leadership has yet to take him up on. A mistake was made, that's been admitted, now all that needs to be done to resolve that is to send Ivan a message and get it settled. Or does CSN feel that this mess is an adequate expression of their feelings on the matter?

How are we treating you and your alliance mates? Ivan's given numerous offers to have this resolved in private, something which your leadership has yet to take him up on. A mistake was made, that's been admitted, now all that needs to be done to resolve that is to send Ivan a message and get it settled. Or does CSN feel that this mess is an adequate expression of their feelings on the matter?

I was simply giving my reason for not liking NSO. I don't speak my my whole alliance so I cant say whether this expresses our feelings. My personal feelings would involve a lot more war and not this 1v1 rubbish I was hoping for the next global war to be honest .

I glad you have admitted that it was a mistake.

I was simply giving my reason for not liking NSO. I don't speak my my whole alliance so I cant say whether this expresses our feelings. My personal feelings would involve a lot more war and not this 1v1 rubbish I was hoping for the next global war to be honest .

So your issue is a wish for war, and not one with the NSO?

I'm sure you and your alliance can work out your own 1v1; there would be plenty of alliances willing to do so. If you truly want a global war, you're free to start one yourself rather than waiting around for someone else to start one.

I'm so sorry you couldn't get your curbstomp christmas wish granted.

Edited by Chron

I'm sure you and your alliance can work out your own 1v1; there would be plenty of alliances willing to do so. If you truly want a global war, you're free to start one yourself rather than waiting around for someone else to start one.

I really hate these posts. I don't have the ability to start a global war something you and I both know

So your issue is a wish for war, and not one with the NSO?

I have a issue with NSO that makes me desire war

I'm so sorry you couldn't get your curbstomp christmas wish granted.

Crubstomps are just a boring as peace.

NSO started this by treating people and issuing ultimatums then back out when the saw they were unlikely to win. I think it you who want a curbstomp but don't seem to be able to get it

I really hate these posts. I don't have the

Crubstomps are just a boring as peace.

NSO started this by treating people and issuing ultimatums then back out when the saw they were unlikely to win. I think it you who want a curbstomp but don't seem to be able to get it

Yes, that's why we totally backed out of Delta's offer for 1 v 1.

Edited by Chron

Hey guys, NEWSFLASH. Nobody owes you a war, you do not have a right to a war when you are bored. If you want a war, go start one or else shut up and stop complaining. The thing that pisses me off the most about this whole situation is everybody has been complaining for months on end about how there's no conflict anymore and everything is boring and then when NSO actually starts some drama everyone cries bloody murder. Then when it ends up with a 1v1 match everybody reverts to moaning about how there's no war. Figure out what the hell you want then go get it, nobody wants to hear your whining.

Hey guys, NEWSFLASH. Nobody owes you a war, you do not have a right to a war when you are bored. If you want a war, go start one or else shut up and stop complaining. The thing that pisses me off the most about this whole situation is everybody has been complaining for months on end about how there's no conflict anymore and everything is boring and then when NSO actually starts some drama everyone cries bloody murder. Then when it ends up with a 1v1 match everybody reverts to moaning about how there's no war. Figure out what the hell you want then go get it, nobody wants to hear your whining.

When did 1v1 matches become the biggest thing in CN. I havent been complaining on months on end for war but these 1v1 things are stupid whats the point of treaties at all. This is not the way things are done around here until Ivan came along and started sprouting it and maybe it just saved his skin maybe ;)

When did 1v1 matches become the biggest thing in CN. I havent been complaining on months on end for war but these 1v1 things are stupid whats the point of treaties at all. This is not the way things are done around here until Ivan came along and started sprouting it and maybe it just saved his skin maybe ;)

Yes it is clearly Ivan's fault that RIA challenged NSO to a 1v1 match. Go complain to Delta.

Why can't two alliances just go to war for !@#$s and giggles? Also, thanks for attributing yet another innovation to the Sith. :awesome:

1. 1v1 matches aren't big. I don't how you thought that up.

2. Glad to see you're a fan of curbstomps, which totally contradicts what you were saying (or implying at the very least) in your earlier posts. Ha.

3. "Started sprouting"?

I really hate these posts. I don't have the ability to start a global war something you and I both know

Then stop whining about not being able to bandwagon. If you're really bored, join an alliance that will do so, or try to get your alliance to do so. It's honestly not that hard.

Or you can just play TE.

2. Glad to see you're a fan of curbstomps, which totally contradicts what you were saying (or implying at the very least) in your earlier posts. Ha.

Where did I say I was a fan of curbstomps but when you threaten people and act like NSO I cant imagine you make many friends

Then stop whining about not being able to bandwagon. If you're really bored, join an alliance that will do so, or try to get your alliance to do so. It's honestly not that hard.

I never said I wasn't trying ;) just that I alone don't have the power

Edited by steodonn

Where did I say I was a fan of curbstomps

I love how you choose to say that, instead of rebuff what I've concluded about you. Seems like beating around the bush is the best way for you to respond.

but when you threaten people and act like NSO I cant imagine you make many friends

I made a post directed at you, and suddenly I'm threatening and I can't make friends?

Seems to me that you don't make many friends since you're so judgmental.

Also, I find it laughable that these threats of NSO you're referring to are directed at people that haven't been quite friendly with NSO themselves. If you're expecting them to make friends with them, you're just being even more silly.

Edited by 2burnt2eat