NSO Response to Dark Fist

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Fixed it for you :P

Oh my god, your wit simply overpowers me. I've never seen anyone come up with such a clever way of quoting someone. You really had me fooled, if only I had the genius to come up with such a revolutionary and creative post. True genius sir, you're a value to the community.

Oh my god, your wit simply overpowers me. I've never seen anyone come up with such a clever way of quoting someone. You really had me fooled, if only I had the genius to come up with such a revolutionary and creative post. True genius sir, you're a value to the community.

Wait... I see what you're doing; you are being sarcastic. Right? Aww shucks, you're just darn clever, he could actually believe you are being serious. Little does he know that you are just being silly. True comic form.

This is a pathetic show, NSO. Keep mocking yourselves into an early grave, FB.

You want this, don't you? The hate is swelling in you now. Take your weapon. Use it. I am unarmed. Strike me down with it. Give in to your anger. With each passing moment you make yourself more my servant.

This is a pathetic show, NSO. Keep mocking yourselves into an early grave, FB.
While seeking revenge, dig two graves - one for yourself.

Surely SCM took these words to heart when he provided that kind apology to the NSO, and clearly you should take them to heart before speaking of our grave. :)

prove it?
no u?

I would like to congratulate Frostbite on some really Grade A trolling here. Mad props. It's just a shame you had to ruin what's left of NSO's reputation to do it. Oh well, such is the price for good comedy.

Does this mean we have no reputation now? All the better to start on a fresh slate eh?

I will.

I will be happy to provide evidence just after DF provides evidence of the accusations it has made against NSO.

I am sure you understand since all of DF's allies demanded that they produce evidence, right?

Hahaha, so, basically, you have no proof either. Ah well, I guess all that's left is war... ^_^

Failure at its best it seems.

I will never understand the mentality of people that can take a hostile act towards my alliance and our logical defense of that and somehow twist it into NSO being the aggressor.

Heh, no offense, but I don't think the whole Sith theme helps your case there. Is it any wonder why it's easy to make NSO out as the aggressor?

That being said, I have no idea what is going on here and I really don't care.