CNRP World Map 2 Redux

Sargun II

[quote name='Triyun' date='14 April 2010 - 01:21 PM' timestamp='1271269277' post='2260307']
Per agreement with Keshav, I'm claiming Palintine Territories as he's gone inactive.
[/quote]

Have you whispered him as Palintine has a much busier schedule than us and only rarely gets the chance to post?

Also his last post in CNRP was 17th of March he still has two days to post before he becomes inactive.

Edited by Kevin Kingswell

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Kevin Kingswell' date='14 April 2010 - 07:07 PM' timestamp='1271286440' post='2260558']
Have you whispered him as Palintine has a much busier schedule than us and only rarely gets the chance to post?

Also his last post in CNRP was 17th of March he still has two days to post before he becomes inactive.
[/quote]

He's inactive after 25 days. It's been 28.

Eh, never mind, let whatever was planned happen. I'll find a new place to start a new nation; Palintine's basically a zombie at this point anyway. Time for something new, and kudos to any Asian nation that outlasted me.

Please color the Soloman islands and New Caledonia the Pacifican red. (acca dacca's territories in Oceania that are not borneo) You can label them if you like, but its probably not necessary as there is the giant GP label.

Edited by iamthey

All of Acca Dacca's indochina belongs to Keshav.. TNEOK's old land (lutai) and Hainan belong to Szent Korona. All of mine and Keshav's as well as Voodoo's hold over Brunei belong to the Oceanic Union to do what they please.

Edited by Acca Dacca

[quote name='Sargun' date='19 April 2010 - 10:07 PM' timestamp='1271740027' post='2267476']Unless Elanthia has posted within 25 days, the islands will be marked white for independence.[/quote]

[color="#000080"]I would regard them as being protected by us - but if that is the case then they revert back to Transvaal under our independence agreement. [/color]