Announcement from Dark Fist

Everytime I have talked to a NSO or seen conversation between NSO member and another party, it has always been friendly and relaxing.

Also I wanted to see evidence, not a personnal attack on myself. At the moment your just speculating and throwing a tantrum.

I'm not in the alliance of the OP, go ask them for proof. I'm glad the talks you've had with the NSO have been productive, you happen to be in an alliance that is larger than they are, and perhaps beneficial to them in some capacity, so they have no reason to not treat you with anything but the utmost respect.

I said it was a bit too convenient, the timing that was. I'm glad you desire hard evidence, but judging from the people in NSO, judging from their behaviour here, and the way they've treated the dark fist and many other alliances, that's proof enough for me that they had something to do with it. Again, you desire hard evidence, too bad for you. I'm not your lawyer.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, I hate being late to the party...

Hmm...it might be NSO...wait, let's see if I remember how to do this...

/nick AnyNameIWant[NSO]

Your nickname is now AnyNameIWant[NSO]

Solid proof of anything in the OP would have been better, aside from the solid proof provided by you that you guys suck at making accusations.

I'm not in the alliance of the OP, go ask them for proof. I'm glad the talks you've had with the NSO have been productive, you happen to be in an alliance that is larger than they are, and perhaps beneficial to them in some capacity, so they have no reason to not treat you with anything but the utmost respect.

I said it was a bit too convenient, the timing that was. I'm glad you desire hard evidence, but judging from the people in NSO, judging from their behaviour here, and the way they've treated the dark fist and many other alliances, that's proof enough for me that they had something to do with it. Again, you desire hard evidence, too bad for you. I'm not your lawyer.

But your the one that are making the accusations aswell, saying that they are cowards and so forth.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but at the time I was talking largely to them I was a member of UCN and on the opposite side during the Karma war.

Judging from their behavior? are you serious!...after being in DF IRC channel for a while and SCM actions here. The only stupid behavior is coming from DF.

It is very obvious you were bias 100% agaisnt NSO right from the start, Yes I desire evidence..any evidence, which has not been presented at all from SCM with his speculation nor you with your speculation.

But your the one that are making the accusations aswell, saying that they are cowards and so forth.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but at the time I was talking largely to them I was a member of UCN and on the opposite side during the Karma war.

Judging from their behavior? are you serious!...after being in DF IRC channel for a while and SCM actions here. The only stupid behavior is coming from DF.

It is very obvious you were bias 100% agaisnt NSO right from the start, Yes I desire evidence..any evidence, which has not been presented at all from SCM with his speculation nor you with your speculation.

I never said I wasn't biased against NSO. I'm fairly certain the feeling is mutual between myself and them, however. Obviously you did not see the thread that jack diorno made about francuism, where they threatened CSN and then later threatened Dark Fist, and turned around and, essentially, said those alliances were cowards for not attacking them instead, even though NSO were the ones making the threats.

They claimed that ban evading in their channel was a legitimate reason for war, something like that anyway, so I did that, in hopes they would act. They only reacted, and anyone who reacts when they claim they were going to act isn't worth a god damn thing in this world or in any other world.

And trust me, I've seen a lot of worlds in my spaceship. If you say you're going to act, and instead you react, you ain't !@#$.

[edit:] Now, this isn't a court of law, I'm not a !@#$@#$ lawyer, if you want more proof, go read the thread your damn self. If your arms aren't broken, you can navigate your way there quite easily.

Edited by astronaut jones

It would probably be wise for people to not read too much into Nutkase's current AA. He knows about stuff from a few different angles.

All I can say is, all this mess kinda reminds me of the time I apologized to Stickmen for hurting their feelings. Nice one Corinan.

They claimed that ban evading in their channel was a legitimate reason for war, something like that anyway, so I did that, in hopes they would act.

[edit:] Now, this isn't a court of law, I'm not a !@#$@#$ lawyer, if you want more proof, go read the thread your damn self. If your arms aren't broken, you can navigate your way there quite easily.

If I just read that right, you knowingly tried to push NSO into a war against you?

No this is not a court of law, this is a court of public opinion and public opinion dictates that when you make a accusation you provide evidence which supports that accusation.

If I just read that right, you knowingly tried to push NSO into a war against you?

No this is not a court of law, this is a court of public opinion and public opinion dictates that when you make a accusation you provide evidence which supports that accusation.

sigh... on a few counts.

You're confusing a court of public opinion with a court of law. You don't need to back up your opinions with hard evidence. I don't like mussels, in fact I hate them, I think they're terrible and awful, my opinion is that they're worthless. Do I need to provide hard evidence to back that up? No.

sigh #2

If you don't read the thread, it's completely hopeless to talk to you. That thread has the evidence you want, you're refusing to read it.. so there's no point in talking to you when you're refusing to go view the proof that YOU desire.

I'll take the hate out for now.

sigh... on a few counts.

You're confusing a court of public opinion with a court of law. You don't need to back up your opinions with hard evidence. I don't like mussels, in fact I hate them, I think they're terrible and awful, my opinion is that they're worthless. Do I need to provide hard evidence to back that up? No.

sigh #2

If you don't read the thread, it's completely hopeless to talk to you. That thread has the evidence you want, you're refusing to read it.. so there's no point in talking to you when you're refusing to go view the proof that YOU desire.

I'll take the hate out for now.

No, you were trying to portray them as cowards to others, you were making accusations not giving opinions. The wording in your posts portray that.

You think NSO are the only ones that run around threatening other alliance? I have had countless threats from others over my time here, both on IRC and forums. None which have come to fruition.

You had a squabble, big deal. get over it. It was all a bunch of chest thumping.

Also I saw what you wrote, I laugh at the fact you say you hate me, why? because I do not conform to your idea's? hate my alliance? why? Grämlins and Sith have a habit of not getting along!

No, you were trying to portray them as cowards to others, you were making accusations not giving opinions. The wording in your posts portray that.

You think NSO are the only ones that run around threatening other alliance? I have had countless threats from others over my time here, both on IRC and forums. None which have come to fruition.

You had a squabble, big deal. get over it. It was all a bunch of chest thumping.

Also I saw what you wrote, I laugh at the fact you say you hate me, why? because I do not conform to your idea's? hate my alliance? why? Grämlins and Sith have a habit of not getting along!

And if you'd read that thread, you'd have the proof you wanted. So, yeah, you refuse, you're of no use to even talk to anymore. So, have a good day, I'm not going to get into a pissing match with you, when you're going to be pulling the deaf/dumb/blind routine, and I'm not in the habit of being a babysitter and handing over the proof to you when it's literally a few forums over, if you'd just look.

And that answers your other question.

As for hating your alliance, I like to say things just to see how they sound.

And if you'd read that thread, you'd have the proof you wanted. So, yeah, you refuse, you're of no use to even talk to anymore. So, have a good day, I'm not going to get into a pissing match with you, when you're going to be pulling the deaf/dumb/blind routine, and I'm not in the habit of being a babysitter and handing over the proof to you when it's literally a few forums over, if you'd just look.

And that answers your other question.

As for hating your alliance, I like to say things just to see how they sound.

Again, sorry to burst your infinite about of bubbles, but I have read it

It is all a bunch of chest thumping.

I have seen crap like that on a weekly basis, get over it.

If you can't, nothing is stopping CSN from DoWing

Again, sorry to burst your infinite about of bubbles, but I have read it

It is all a bunch of chest thumping.

I have seen crap like that on a weekly basis, get over it.

If you can't, nothing is stopping CSN from DoWing

I'm not CSN government, nothing I say is a representation of their views. Do you not know how alliances work, or something? I can give you a crash course if you'd like.

Come, you can be the first student in the Astronaut Jones school for People new to Planet Bob.

I'm not CSN government, nothing I say is a representation of their views. Do you not know how alliances work, or something? I can give you a crash course if you'd like.

Come, you can be the first student in the Astronaut Jones school for People new to Planet Bob.

Any good alliance government listens to its general members, if you feel threatened or mistreated then your government should move on that based that they are the elected official for you and CSN.

I could not care less about this trainwreck of a thread except for the following statement:

[13:38:10] <~Starcraftmazter> your alliance is too immoral

Beautiful.

Next time you need to make a moral outrage post just shoot me a PM. You probably could have done a lot better with this one.

Whenever the time has come that I have had needed to of spoken to a Sith, they have always been very polite and helpful.

So maybe its the way you want to see them.

Also you don't need to be a good guy to be defamed!

A pretty perceptive and intuitive comment, I must say. I'm glad at least someone understands.

but don't forget! We're still the big ebil scary brown menace!