No More celtic Promise

Andre27

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea what you just said. Were you attempting to insult us, them, both of us, or neither?

Just smile, nod, and walk away slowly.

Sad to see two alliances of such similar origins drift apart. (( IIRC, P_C was originally an ODN member who left to form the GGA ))

Nooooo...... We didn't just save you a senate vote, we saved ourselves another four months of waiting for that vote to finish

Ironchef's opinion here is NOT GGA's government's opinion. Such a standard applies to all Elders of the GGA. ODN has my personal apology for her less-than-kind words and my promise that it will not occur again. The manner in which alliances conduct matters is not for another to criticize. Ironchef has been notified, anything further like this out of her and she'll have to deal with me directly.

I have no idea what you just said. Were you attempting to insult us, them, both of us, or neither?

My nation needs a referendum vote as to what we really meant. This may take months, but bear with us.

Edited by The AUT

Ironchef's opinion here is NOT GGA's government's opinion. Such a standard applies to all Elders of the GGA. ODN has my personal apology for her less-than-kind words and my promise that it will not occur again. The manner in which alliances conduct matters is not for another to criticize. Ironchef has been notified, anything further like this out of her and she'll have to deal with me directly.

Nice free speech thing you have going there.

I love when you get all huffy Manfred. :wub: No tbh I do wish ODN the best in the direction they have chosen to take, and if they like things to move slow in their house well then good for them , myself I like the fast lane Vroom Vroom Vroom :lol1:

Manfred that's terrible imho! Ironchef nailed it, let her speak.

God Bless the ODN re-evaluating all their treaties stiffening their FA position.

They're so honorable the way they conduct business like Senate votes for treaties they later regret in an attempt to stiffen their resolve. GGA, get like the ODN, please. B)

You should check out the OP. :v:

I love when you get all huffy Manfred. :wub: No tbh I do wish ODN the best in the direction they have chosen to take, and if they like things to move slow in their house well then good for them , myself I like the fast lane Vroom Vroom Vroom :lol1:

To be fair, I laughed at your comment. The slowness of our democratic process has always been a source of humor.

Edited by Salka Palmir