No More celtic Promise

Andre27

I'm fairly new to posting here... in fact ive made it a point to avoid topics that eventually turn into rambling "discourse" over "who said what to who when they didnt say who to who knows what and where".... but this thread takes the cake.

We all know IROn and ODN dont like each other... But common folks, whats the point in continuing to lambast each other? You like MK, we like GGA, there are two fronts opening in this cold war (and dont tell me their isnt a cold war...), and its clear whose on whose side.

But... let our respective governments talk to each other, let them rant and rave and threaten. Everything here is just piddly folly, a weak excuse to flex our pixelated muscles and feel a cheap thrill without launching cruise missles or nukes at each other.

If we truly hated each other as much as it sounds in this thread we would be at war. At this point, we are not. And we all know why that is... causing an all-out conflict in Orange wouldnt solve anything, and would turn all our nations to rubbish, in both infra and trades. We still rely on each other.

So lets cut the BS, and declare our mutual hate and mutual dependence on each other.

o/ to Orange, in love and hate.

(ps. I am not gov)

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate you Nerolocutus....Nah just kidding. :-)

As an FYI, i was in MK when ODn first started making overtures of friendship. Believe me, no one was really talking about using them in some grand strategy as was speculated on a couple of [ages back, but to say there was skeptism would be a huge understatement.

hours and hours and pages and pages of talking back and forth moved things to where ODN and MK could be allies.

I'm fairly new to posting here... in fact ive made it a point to avoid topics that eventually turn into rambling "discourse" over "who said what to who when they didnt say who to who knows what and where".... but this thread takes the cake.

We all know IROn and ODN dont like each other... But common folks, whats the point in continuing to lambast each other? You like MK, we like GGA, there are two fronts opening in this cold war (and dont tell me their isnt a cold war...), and its clear whose on whose side.

But... let our respective governments talk to each other, let them rant and rave and threaten. Everything here is just piddly folly, a weak excuse to flex our pixelated muscles and feel a cheap thrill without launching cruise missles or nukes at each other.

If we truly hated each other as much as it sounds in this thread we would be at war. At this point, we are not. And we all know why that is... causing an all-out conflict in Orange wouldnt solve anything, and would turn all our nations to rubbish, in both infra and trades. We still rely on each other.

So lets cut the BS, and declare our mutual hate and mutual dependence on each other.

(ps. I am not gov)

This is the most productive ^&*# i heard all day long...

I'm putting this guy up for the noble prize... :P

(ps. I am not gov)

Sounds good to me. :awesome:

(ps. I am not gov)

I call shens on DVDCCHN brainwashing you for thinking this way!

Seriously though, its disappointing things have dropped this low over recent months. At least the drama mongers are happy... right? ;)

No, it's not that, it's just refreshing to see an avalanche of people come over and create conflict. And not conflict just for the sake of it, but something which has a political and historical background. IRON are usually shy and reserved, so their presence in the ring is welcome.

No, it's not that, it's just refreshing to see an avalanche of people come over and create conflict. And not conflict just for the sake of it, but something which has a political and historical background. IRON are usually shy and reserved, so their presence in the ring is welcome.

Ahhh i see what you are getting at.