Red Dawn Declaration

Red is one big lovefest now... you guys should all just merge.

I have to help UED now? Remind me why I joined the Cult again? It's like every passing day I have to do something constructive or helpful. :P

They're asking for your money now? Soon they'll be asking you to cut off contact with your family, then you'll be living in a commune mixing Kool-Aid all day.

Edited by Sal Paradise

This is a great move! Classy Schattenmann. Will the other alliances in Red Dawn be taking part in this?

As it was voted upon; all Red Dawn alliances are invited to contribute whatever they can, and all give their unwavering support for the action.

Red is one big lovefest now... you guys should all just merge.

They're asking for your money now? Soon they'll be asking you to cut off contact with your family, then you'll be living in a commune mixing Kool-Aid all day.

I love Kool-Aid, maybe it wouldn't be too bad.

Where are your conspiracy theories now, gentlemen?

LINES ARE BEING DRAWN!

Edit: This topic doesn't need my statement, but I think they are building a road into each others nations which would look like lines in an airplane.

Edited by Tick1

This is a great move! Classy Schattenmann. Will the other alliances in Red Dawn be taking part in this?

As Murtagh said, I think all are participating on some level.

So you intend to drag out the reparations process between wF and UED? Good show schatthead.

Riiiiight. I actually expect WF or VE to drag out the reps process between WF and UED; I know it certainly won't be Red Dawn because UED has asked us to wait until after WF has finished. You and Athens can have a contest to see who can delay reps longer.