Announcement from the desk of the custodial engineer third class

Reachwind

Yeah, somehow I don't believe you have a full grasp of their techraiding policies. Call me crazy.

I'm only going by what Kronos states publicly as their raiding policy. I don't know what goes on in their forums.

So you're stating you consider it completely reasonable to declare all-out war in the event of one of your members becoming the target of a tech raid? Your swerving around my question was a bit too obvious. I was asking you to compare this outrageous policy to your own alliance's policy in order for you to be able to grasp the differences and compare them.

I haven't stated that, and I won't. I just find the public outcry against RLMMO to be a bit ridiculous. Kronos and GOONS coordinated a triple attack. It seems far fetched to assume that the people involved didn't think RLMMO would retaliate. It appears that the aggressors got what they wanted, so why all the fuss?

True. It would, perhaps, be in their best interest to do so, however.

That's very kind of you to worry about their interests. It must be the season cheer.

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not telling them what to consider a DoW and what not to; they have said multiple times both directly and indirectly that they are declaring war on Kronos and the GOONS for what were initially raids. You rather vaguely said you didn't believe they declared war (which, I realize now could mean either Kronos/GOONS or ROFL), and I was simply pointing out that at least ROFL does believe they have; possibly GOONS and/or Kronos consider this a DoW also, not sure. You'd have to ask them or read their posts.

They stated that they accept the war in the OP. They seem to be looking at it like they were attacked(which they were).

To extend this from talking about this particular instance to talking about single attacks in general, it's always a good idea to find out what's going on first. Not doing so can turn this:

into this:

was this how it would have gone in this case? You'll never know now.

Where did you get that from? Your CN field manual? You should pass that around so that every alliance can behave in a uniform manner. Admin forbid we have anarchist ruffians like RLMMO running around.

(OOC they can play how they want. let them have their fun...or your fun, as it may be.)

Edited by Erich Ludendorff

RLMMO will nuke everyone allied with the asshats attacking us.

Oh what did I ever do to you? :(

Well off to warn my populace then. I just hope we have enough white paint to save them all from the fallout.

"Oh hello sir, came for some thé did you?"

In the interest of transparency in these dealings, I would like to make clear that this young ruler's statement indicates a preference for "tea". I am very interested in if he takes it straight or in cinnamon flavour. Leave a reply in my embassy please.

Finally, since I am a concerned bystander, let me just add that I hope the combined KronoGoonish flag will soon wave merrily over the rubble that was RLMMO.

All Kronos members are given implicit permission to attack any alliance with less than 15 members.

That could become interesting if the wrong alliance is attacked.... very dangerous too

/me looks at his Alliance stats... gulps

:(

:wub: to Masterof9puppets though

Well I am guessing RLMMO is not really as stupid as they appear here. I am sure they normally handle raids like any other alliance, go seek reps if the raider is indeed in that alliance or to destroy them if they are not. This is all very standard so, I would suspect RLMMO is just bored and does not mind starting a losing war and getting rolled. This seems the most likely case as no one is stupid enough to do this and think it was wise or that they were not going to get crushed. Although I do wonder why RLMMO only started attacking random Kronos nations and not GOONS? And why the attacks were so poorly planned. I mean you start a war you would think you would want to do some damage before you get rolled.

That could become interesting if the wrong alliance is attacked.... very dangerous too

/me looks at his Alliance stats... gulps

:(

:wub: to Masterof9puppets though

No worries MS we still got your back :P

Well I am guessing RLMMO is not really as stupid as they appear here. I am sure they normally handle raids like any other alliance, go seek reps if the raider is indeed in that alliance or to destroy them if they are not. This is all very standard so, I would suspect RLMMO is just bored and does not mind starting a losing war and getting rolled. This seems the most likely case as no one is stupid enough to do this and think it was wise or that they were not going to get crushed. Although I do wonder why RLMMO only started attacking random Kronos nations and not GOONS? And why the attacks were so poorly planned. I mean you start a war you would think you would want to do some damage before you get rolled.

One could only hope TBB and shame on you for using logic here.

an unofficially official response to this very important announcement from the Member Emeritus of the Goon Order Of Fat Chicks In Party Hats

2gyd6dg.jpg

That is all.

Did you know that if you take the capital letters from the above you get MEGOOFCIPH?

Also, this has become my most favourite thread in the past 20 minutes. Viva la GOONS or Kronos or whoever the hell is turning nations into glass. :nuke:

Where did you get that from? Your CN field manual? You should pass that around so that every alliance can behave in a uniform manner. Admin forbid we have anarchist ruffians like RLMMO running around.

(OOC they can play how they want. let them have their fun...or your fun, as it may be.)

you know as well as I do that I wasn't setting down rules, just explaining what they could have done but chose not to do, and what will happen because of that choice.

(OOC, they can play how they want, but there are consequences to playing how they want.)

I'll second that. Having been victim to some of RLMMOs wrath in the past, I can say that it will be fun to watch RLMMO do their thing from the outside. :popcorn:

I'm not sure that wrath is appropriate my friend. Perhaps it was an inconvenience? A minor scuffle? A stiff breeze?