Announcement from the desk of the custodial engineer third class

Reachwind

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK. I am pretty disappointed. I haven't been attacked yet, though my guy may well be in bill lock. What's that about?

Also, Kronos is getting WAY too much credit. I found the target. I had to wait for precious Kronos guy (phillip) to get approval to raid.

My target, not Kronos. I just shared the love with some lovely guys. I don't like that they are getting attacked and credited and GOONS is not.

COME ON RLMMO! I selected you for a raid since you all seemed impotent (28 million warchest for 13k infra? Seriously? 15 out of 20 nukes?)! Prove me wrong!

Haha wow.... So ummm Yeah... I like how I havent recieved a single attack yet. This is just hmmm yeah. Okay, so let me know how my nukes taste.

NOM NOM NOM

o/KronGoons

Hells yeah. I think we put him in billlock already. I haven't checked, but as of this morning he was still in DEFCON 5.

Edited by Nizzle

Kronos is one of the most pathetic attempts at an alliance I've seen.

Then you're free to enact your little doctrine thing-a-majigger.

OK. I am pretty disappointed. I haven't been attacked yet, though my guy may well be in bill lock. What's that about?

We get it, bud, you haven't been attacked. Quit spamming us begging for a fight, go attack someone if you really want one.

Edited by Penkala

Oh what did I ever do to you? :(

Well off to warn my populace then. I just hope we have enough white paint to save them all from the fallout.

In the interest of transparency in these dealings, I would like to make clear that this young ruler's statement indicates a preference for "tea". I am very interested in if he takes it straight or in cinnamon flavour. Leave a reply in my embassy please.

Finally, since I am a concerned bystander, let me just add that I hope the combined KronoGoonish flag will soon wave merrily over the rubble that was RLMMO.

Don't you realize that TOP's former protectorate is trying to destroy TOP's allies and isolate TOP so they can roll TOP!?

It's the Unjust War all over again!

Yes I know how UJW started. The situation still fits.

Edited by Fireandthepassion

I'll second that. Having been victim to some of RLMMOs wrath in the past, I can say that it will be fun to watch RLMMO do their thing from the outside. :popcorn:

Hehe... oh, your alliance tag is outdated.

And it was the alliance "Leverage" who attacked you :lol1:

Edited by Shayde

Honestly... if anyone had any old scores they feel like settling with Goons or whoever else decided to start a war with RLMMO... there's plenty of slots available. From their actions here, it's clear they're a dishonorable group of idiots who look for any half-baked justification to play pitbull. Actually, that's been obvious for years already.

The bottom line is, the button you hit to tech raid is called "Declare War". There's no "Steal Stuff" button. You can't punch someone in the face, and when they retaliate, claim they started it.

Honestly... if anyone had any old scores they feel like settling with Goons or whoever else decided to start a war with RLMMO... there's plenty of slots available. From their actions here, it's clear they're a dishonorable group of idiots who look for any half-baked justification to play pitbull. Actually, that's been obvious for years already.

The bottom line is, the button you hit to tech raid is called "Declare War". There's no "Steal Stuff" button. You can't punch someone in the face, and when they retaliate, claim they started it.

Yes, how dare we respond in kind to the war you declared on us without bothering to come talk to us. I can Totally see where you're coming from. I see this turning out great for you.

Cute how you're crying for help here. I almost wish some would take you up on it, we have tons of new members, and you have only so many slots.

Edited by Sardonic

Funny how when ground wars happen on nations that are under 13 days inactive you take tech though. So I guess people are stealing take. They certainly didn't ask to borrow or have your tech so they must be stealing it.

Yes, how dare we respond in kind to the war you declared on us without bothering to come talk to us. I can Totally see where you're coming from. I see this turning out great for you.

Cute how you're crying for help here. I almost wish some would take you up on it, we have tons of new members, and you have only so many slots.

And you are again???

On a serious note... we all know everyone is itching for a reason to declare war on someone. Goons just did it to us for zero reason... why not let someone who wants to exterminate vermin use defending RLMMO as a justification?

All the major world wars have been started for less. It's the holidays, we're due for a real good war, why not let those who play in the name of honor take up a just fight?

Edited by Shayde