Announcement from the desk of the custodial engineer third class

Reachwind

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You overestimate your virility. More like the alliance who loves to eat nukes.

You do know that Kronos is an MDP partner to TOP your former protector right?

You do know that GOONS is an MDoAP partner with NpO right?

Not that either alliance will invoke their treaties*, but if you really want to get into a contest of who likes to eat nukes I'm looking at the alliance that starts with an R.

*They wont need to.

Edited by Fireandthepassion

Yes, how dare we respond in kind to the war you declared on us without bothering to come talk to us. I can Totally see where you're coming from. I see this turning out great for you.

Cute how you're crying for help here. I almost wish some would take you up on it, we have tons of new members, and you have only so many slots.

I'm sure it has become customary to play the victim. The old "woo is us, we have been attacked" has become the battle cry of so many.

Your alliance, via charter, and by words of your own goverment member permitted the attack by members of GOONS on the alliance of RLMMO as a whole. One decided to do so. Now you want to come here and state "they attacked us"? Grow some balls take responsability for your alliances decisions and stop trying to play the victim.

If they said they were tech raiding in their wars, would that have made it acceptable in your eyes? You attack an alliance, expect war, no matter what bs you try to spin.

You do know that Kronos is an MDP partner to TOP your former protector right?

You do know that GOONS is an MDoAP partner with NpO right?

Not that either alliance will invoke their treaties*, but if you really want to get into a contest of who likes to eat nukes I'm looking at the alliance that starts with an R.

*They wont need to.

Funny.. if former protector really held weight, then Kronos was super-dishonorable to attack RLMMO in the first place.

That is if any of what you typed mattered.

Funny.. if former protector really held weight, then Kronos was super-dishonorable to attack RLMMO in the first place.

Tech raiding is not dishonrable in my view point. That said calling on your allies for tech raiding someone seems a bit weak.

Why would your past treaties hold any weight when it comes to a tech raid?

Khyber no one has asked for help

Edited by white majik

I'm sure it has become customary to play the victim. The old "woo is us, we have been attacked" has become the battle cry of so many.

Your alliance, via charter, and by words of your own goverment member permitted the attack by members of GOONS on the alliance of RLMMO as a whole. One decided to do so. Now you want to come here and state "they attacked us"? Grow some balls take responsability for your alliances decisions and stop trying to play the victim.

If they said they were tech raiding in their wars, would that have made it acceptable in your eyes? You attack an alliance, expect war, no matter what bs you try to spin.

Do people really not understand how raiding works? Declaring war for whatever reason is a sovereign right of every nation and every ruler, and any alliance that thinks it's restricting its membership from raiding is fooling itself with silly punishments that may or may not have the desired effect. When a nation declares war on another nation outside of an alliance it's usually considered the responsibility of that nation, and any retaliation is usually guided you know at that nation; declaring on nations not at all involved in the conflict takes it outside of the realm of strict retaliation and into inter-alliance warfare. There's usually an attempt at diplomacy somewhere in there somewhere too, but that's just for show.

So, all in all, Kronos and GOONS have nations that raid a ROFL nation; then ROFL retaliates on an alliance-wide level to Kronos (but not really GOONS, poor guys). Everyone's pretty happy it seems like. Can't wait for the cloud of radiation to blow over my chunk of land.

Do people really not understand how raiding works? Declaring war for whatever reason is a sovereign right of every nation and every ruler, and any alliance that thinks it's restricting its membership from raiding is fooling itself with silly punishments that may or may not have the desired effect. When a nation declares war on another nation outside of an alliance it's usually considered the responsibility of that nation, and any retaliation is usually guided you know at that nation; declaring on nations not at all involved in the conflict takes it outside of the realm of strict retaliation and into inter-alliance warfare. There's usually an attempt at diplomacy somewhere in there somewhere too, but that's just for show.

So, all in all, Kronos and GOONS have nations that raid a ROFL nation; then ROFL retaliates on an alliance-wide level to Kronos (but not really GOONS, poor guys). Everyone's pretty happy it seems like. Can't wait for the cloud of radiation to blow over my chunk of land.

I am pleased someone notes that GOONS is getting no love in this matter. Maybe OP should edit his post to exclude GOONS.

And you are again???

On a serious note... we all know everyone is itching for a reason to declare war on someone. Goons just did it to us for zero reason... why not let someone who wants to exterminate vermin use defending RLMMO as a justification?

All the major world wars have been started for less. It's the holidays, we're due for a real good war, why not let those who play in the name of honor take up a just fight?

No one is going to help you all because you all started this mess over a simple tech raid. Now, if you had gone to the alliances and said hey whats up with this and they did not give you reps or telll you the the people where ghosts and you can zi then you could have come here and complained and got help. Your alliance however just started attacking Kronos. Dozens of alliances deal with this sort of thing on a daily basis, it is one of the very basics of diplomacy on Planet Bob. That your alliance failed at it has to mean you were just looking for a war as clearly you have been around long enough to know how things are done. You don't have to do them that way and of course you pay the price for doing things outside the norm. And that is all fine and good just don't come here begging and crying about it now. You all made your bed, now lie in it and for the love of Admin try and have some fun. Thats what war is all about.

I think you're very confused as to how things actually work.

It's quite simple, one of ours raided them, they declared war on us, rather than the traditional step of coming to talk to us, and now they sit here whining for all the numerous people who want our blood to jump from the shadows and behead us. They are the ones playing victim, we embrace this kind of stuff. Their idiotic policy will be their undoing. Playing the victim also implies we feel wronged, we don't, we don't care about LMAO or whatever their name is, we are happy that they took the liberty of delivering themselves to us on a silver platter.

What? That has never been the case. Nuclear rogues are booted out of their alliance regularly, or leave their alliance before hand to avoid causing problems for their old alliance. It is done because they carry an AA and attack another AA without authority to do so, which would mean war. This authority has been given in this case, and it is war. Eden, I respect you, but your arguement seems to fall flat simply because the nuclear rogue didn't put "tech raid" and put "eat this!" in his reasons for war, but the war is the same.

RLMMO will nuke everyone allied with the asshats attacking us. Our information states it clearly.

We're defending ourselves after being attacked. That's the #1 rule in CN. You are always allowed to retaliate an attack.

I think RLMMO declared war on me. But how can I be sure? :unsure:

I think you're very confused as to how things actually work.

It's quite simple, one of ours raided them, they declared war on us, rather than the traditional step of coming to talk to us, and now they sit here whining for all the numerous people who want our blood to jump from the shadows and behead us. They are the ones playing victim, we embrace this kind of stuff. Their idiotic policy will be their undoing. Playing the victim also implies we feel wronged, we don't, we don't care about LMAO or whatever their name is, we are happy that they took the liberty of delivering themselves to us on a silver platter.

Really, because if you take out "raided" and put "declared war that was authorized by our goverment" you get exactly what I said, which are raid is. Your simply using the word "raided" as a means to minimize the fact that your goverment approved the declaration of war on one of them, and they responded.

No one is going to help you all because you all started this mess over a simple tech raid. Now, if you had gone to the alliances and said hey whats up with this and they did not give you reps or telll you the the people where ghosts and you can zi then you could have come here and complained and got help. Your alliance however just started attacking Kronos. Dozens of alliances deal with this sort of thing on a daily basis, it is one of the very basics of diplomacy on Planet Bob. That your alliance failed at it has to mean you were just looking for a war as clearly you have been around long enough to know how things are done. You don't have to do them that way and of course you pay the price for doing things outside the norm. And that is all fine and good just don't come here begging and crying about it now. You all made your bed, now lie in it and for the love of Admin try and have some fun. Thats what war is all about.

They knew he risks. They declared war on us.

We have every right to retaliate in kind. Now the Goonsbags jumping in was just vultures waiting to butt in... now that was general stupidity.

Fail is the one raiding an alliance who thinks there are no repercussions for doing so.

What? That has never been the case. Nuclear rogues are booted out of their alliance regularly, or leave their alliance before hand to avoid causing problems for their old alliance. It is done because they carry an AA and attack another AA without authority to do so, which would mean war. This authority has been given in this case, and it is war. Eden, I respect you, but your arguement seems to fall flat simply because the nuclear rogue didn't put "tech raid" and put "eat this!" in his reasons for war, but the war is the same.

Who went nuke rogue exactly?

edit: I just hadn't heard mention of nuke roguery prior to you here.

editedit: Putting "tech raid" in the reason for war area would have made it not a war?

Edited by Eden Taylor

Really, because if you take out "raided" and put "declared war that was authorized by our goverment" you get exactly what I said, which are raid is. Your simply using the word "raided" as a means to minimize the fact that your goverment approved the declaration of war on one of them, and they responded.

I'm not entirely sure what you're trying to accomplish here. Nobody's mind is going to get changed by your backwards assessment of handling tech raiding. Either way, let me reiterate: You can play with semantics all you want, but we really don't want to hear it. We abide by the standard rules of this world, they didn't. Fact of the matter is their warmongering policy got them this war, and now they will pay the price.

Edited by Sardonic

Who went nuke rogue exactly?

edit: I just hadn't heard mention of nuke roguery prior to you here.

No one went nuke rogue, but when they do they are booted out for attacking another alliance or alliances because warring another alliance with your AA is an act of war if it is approved by the goverment. Why is tech raiding an alliance any different? Because you don't fear reprecussions?