Which bloc do you want to see rolled most?

Penkala

Bloc Rolling Poll  

865 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To roll. To go down a hill. To move with ease. Citadel rolling, down a hill, with ease! Or not? What say you? What say me? What say WE?! Down, Down, Down, into a pit. Bottomless pit. Individuals troubled. Individuals missunderstood. Roll for challenge, no roll at all. A push? A fall? A trip! Over the log. Down into the pit, over the cliff. To later rise, to later push another, to claim the top of the mountain. History repeats, boredom continues. No more, not at all. The SuperFriends, the pusher? Not the pusher? All the pusher? The bill goes to the highest seller. The victory to the most talkers.

Voted Citadel because I want to beat down on somebody else.

On a serious note, I don't really know why everybody wants us dead. It's not like we've ever tried to initiate a major war on a crap CB like most blocs have.

See that's the problem. Citadel is just boring. :P

Voted Citadel because I'd like to have some fun.

Technically you have become the new Mt. Everest. Not the challenge NPO was, but certainly worthy. The essential problem is however that no one really wants to charge down the barrel of the gun--they want others to do it while they sit on the sideline and quietly cheer. <_<

"Rolled" doesn't apply for Citadel. Should be more like "Significantly lowered warchests due to several months of nuclear warfare".

In any case, Citadel have friends, and despite Grems losing 50 members in six months, TOP is stronger than ever, and should the heterogeneous coalition required to take them down form, it would not be a piece of cake.

Voted Citadel.

"Rolled" doesn't apply for Citadel. Should be more like "Significantly lowered warchests due to several months of nuclear warfare".

In any case, Citadel have friends, and despite Grems losing 50 members in six months, TOP is stronger than ever, and should the heterogeneous coalition required to take them down form, it would not be a piece of cake.

Voted Citadel.

To be fair, I feel like most of Gre's loss went *to* TOP :P

CDT because Wicked has corrupted me.

In seriousness, though, now that I think of it (and instead of following my RAGEVOTE), I would have to pick Citadel only because that would be a very interesting fight. Would be cool to see how long a nuclear war can bleed out with these untouched massive multi-billion warchests.

CDT because Wicked has corrupted me.

In seriousness, though, now that I think of it (and instead of following my RAGEVOTE), I would have to pick Citadel only because that would be a very interesting fight. Would be cool to see how long a nuclear war can bleed out with these untouched massive multi-billion warchests.

Are we saving up billions now :o

/me looks at his 140m warchest