Declaration of Solidarity

Stickmen v2.0? :awesome:

Your logic fails on a couple points here.

1) If NPO wanted to dominate the sphere, they would not need to be in Red Dawn to do so. In fact, that runs contradictory to ruling the sphere.

2) At least in this case, competition = strife. You explicitly state you wish to challenge NPO. I'd call that strife, and unnnecessary strife at that. Why can't you just play nice with your neighbors?

1. Wouldn't gathering as many allies as you can help you dominate anything for that matter? Any good strategian would do that, the more allies you have, the more power you have

2. Silly answer: Its not fun :v:

lolStickmen

Edited by King Death II

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We dont want to be a part of RD because of NPO's influence. We are trying to create a new age in the Red sphere which is not solely dependent on NPO because of their stats. We want to create a red team where there is more than just 1 big player dominating the sphere. Basically our goal is to show that: Red Team =/= NPO only

Good luck :lol1:

Seriously King Death you're letting your ego get in the way.

Seriously King Death you're letting your ego get in the way.

Just a note, I didnt write this, Ray of SWF did. Anyways its not only me that is in this treaty, its 2 more alliances too. Im the only one posting cuz the others are like in Europe and still sleeping or something

Edited by King Death II

Just a note, I didnt write this, Ray of SWF did. Anyways its not only me that is in this treaty, its 2 more alliances too. Im the only one posting cuz the others are like in Europe and still sleeping or something

Seriously Solidarity you're letting your egos get in the way.

Fixed.

This is awesome. I have been tossing and turning every night worried about the solidarity of the Red Team. I may just go to bed early tonight to take advantage of my new found restful sleep.

We talked to 2 of the signatories and they both said the same thing and we didnt want to waste our time when we saw they did not want to be a part of this.

What?

The reason UED's nations arent all on the red team because I havent asked them to change.

You know, most alliances worth something try to get their members on one team, and although most always there will be one or two or a few off the team, usually a least a simply majority is on the team. And you didn't bother asking them? So let me get this straight. You're telling me that getting your alliance's internal affairs is a low priority, yet causing a split in the red team works? Son, listen, you ain't big enough to be playing politics yet, and I don't think you should even bother until you can be sure your alliance actually stands a chance at lasting. Considering you don't even bother getting your boys all on one team, I honest am not too confident at the moment.

We dont want to be a part of RD because of NPO's influence. We are trying to create a new age in the Red sphere which is not solely dependent on NPO because of their stats. We want to create a red team where there is more than just 1 big player dominating the sphere. Basically our goal is to show that: Red Team =/= NPO only

Now I don't know where you're living, but where I come from size usually does matter. Considering NPO is many times larger than all other red alliance combined, I think it goes without saying that they're going to have a lot of influence on red. That will change, obviously, yes, as other red team alliances grow in size, but that is an irrelevant point. NPO has been quite generous, they gave CoJ a senator and they've been quite cooperative. For some reason I don't think they're the bogeyman you're playing them out to be.

Also if you guys think this is to create "strife", its far from that. This is a healthy dose of competition. Think of it as a test to see if NPO can put their stats to good use.

What the..... I don't know about you, but "healthy competition" usually leads to strife as people being to compete instead of cooperating. And you want the NPO to put their stats to good use? What are you saying? They already vote well. Do you want them to roll you or something? Seriously, is there any thought going on over there? You're not making any sense, and for some reason I don't think that's intentional.

Another thing, you can call RD a "half assed" job because it does not incorporate all the red team alliances too.

Last time I checked Red Dawn wasn't out to exclude any alliances on red. The ironically named Solidarity bloc seems different though.

Edited by Rebel Virginia

We talked to 2 of the signatories and they both said the same thing and we didnt want to waste our time when we saw they did not want to be a part of this.

The reason UED's nations arent all on the red team because I havent asked them to change.

Also if you guys think this is to create "strife", its far from that. This is a healthy dose of competition. Think of it as a test to see if NPO can put their stats to good use.

Another thing, you can call RD a "half assed" job because it does not incorporate all the red team alliances too.

The NPO could easily maintain three seats and chooses to assist other alliances in holding a third seat. These are actions rather than words showing that the NPO despite being overwhelmingly the largest alliance on red is interested in building a broader sphere and getting along with its neighbors. The Policy you are pursuing simply lacks a legitimate grievance. Had all of you chosen to join Red Dawn I am not aware of a single dictat that you would receive. The policy you are pursuing seems to be: rather than working with the NPO to create a larger and more prosperous red sphere (a policy which we would support) instead you wish to create a divided red sphere which inevitably hurts all of our long term economic security. I am saddened that you have chosen to pursue such a course of action and hope that the alliances of solidarity will instead join Red Dawn as equal partners and participate in bringing the red sphere into a new age of peaceful expansion.

1. Wouldn't gathering as many allies as you can help you dominate anything for that matter? Any good strategian would do that, the more allies you have, the more power you have

2. Silly answer: Its not fun :v:

lolStickmen

...If your allies are all of the red sphere, how would you dominate the red sphere? By splitting off, you ensure that NPO will dominate, as you are not part of the treaty meant to give everyone equal share and voice. If you aren't part of that structure, wouldn't it be easier for them to use their influence contrary to your interests? At least in Red Dawn you have a voice.

Well, don't spout !@#$%^&* about "solidarity" if you're just being an upstart 'cause it's fun. :rolleyes:

Also, I'd like point out that even half-arsed comparisons between this little abomination and the Stickmen Accords really hurt me deeply. At least we keep our act together, whatever you think of our motives behind that act are.

Edited by Iosif Moldov

King Death II himself is not on Red, he's on Brown. UED members placed in Red Dawn circles by UED government refuse to join the circles when the rubber hits the road.

UED simply lacks the ability to cooperate that an effort like this requires. When Red Dawn ("we") voted on a flag, KDII slapped another one together and started a new poll so that his flag would win. When we named the bloc, KDII made a new name so it was UED's name. When we ratified the treaty KDII scrapped the entire draft and wrote a new one to start the thing all over again. When we amended it and ratified again, UED pulled out, dropped forum hosting, and took SWF with them.

As Biff noted, if Solidarity wants to play ball with the Red Senate, they're welcome to cooperate with Red Dawn. If they want to have a large bloc of trading nations available to them, they're welcome to register at Red Dawn where there is a large bloc of trading nations--it's open to any alliance, nation, whatever without regard to AA, no mask even needed to trade. www.cn-reddawn.com If they want open dialogue, they're welcome to talk to Red Dawn without prerequisites like lolNPOsux.

Also, I'd like point out that even half-arsed comparisons between this little abomination and the Stickmen Accords really hurt me deeply. At least we keep our act together, whatever you think of our motives behind that act are.

I do apologize for that, I suppose it is rather insulting to you. :P

Edited by Locke

I'm just wondering why UED is still around? I beg of you KDII, disband...At least resign from your position. It's pretty obvious you simply can't lead an alliance.

You have to be able to take orders before you're qualified to give them. You have to be a good follower before you can be a good leader. He's neither.

King Death II himself is not on Red, he's on Brown. UED members placed in Red Dawn circles by UED government refuse to join the circles when the rubber hits the road.

UED simply lacks the ability to cooperate that an effort like this requires. When Red Dawn ("we") voted on a flag, KDII slapped another one together and started a new poll so that his flag would win. When we named the bloc, KDII made a new name so it was UED's name. When we ratified the treaty KDII scrapped the entire draft and wrote a new one to start the thing all over again. When we amended it and ratified again, UED pulled out, dropped forum hosting, and took SWF with them.

As Biff noted, if Solidarity wants to play ball with the Red Senate, they're welcome to cooperate with Red Dawn. If they want to have a large bloc of trading nations available to them, they're welcome to register at Red Dawn where there is a large bloc of trading nations--it's open to any alliance, nation, whatever without regard to AA, no mask even needed to trade. www.cn-reddawn.com If they want open dialogue, they're welcome to talk to Red Dawn without prerequisites like lolNPOsux.

:ph34r:

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Essentially, KDII couldn't get his way so he took his toys home and is trying something else. But it has inherent problems in that he has an axe to grind, whereas Red Dawn doesn't. Perhaps when he turns 13 he might grow up a bit and realize it doesn't have to be all about him and successful strategy involves collaboration.

You do realize that RD practically failed because of UED and your buddies bailing on us after we decided on everything, right? Also, you do realize that UED isn't even on red, right? Also you do realize th- I give up, I'm gonna stop on that. I could have summarized this bloc in one word, that word being comical

This is why Pacifica dominated Red, so idiots couldn't go there.

Edited by Hell Scream

We asked a few of the RD signatories if they wanted in on this, they said no. Its solidarity to those that agreed to it.

I suppose we must have missed the invitation to join.

As Triyun has said, I find it deeply regretful that an alliance with a number of red nations on it was unable or unwilling to work together with either Red Dawn or my alliance on a bilateral basis. Red Dawn is an excellent means of communication, cooperation and Senate-sharing for the Red Team, and NPO looks forward to its continued participation in the Red Dawn agreement to further the future of the Red Sphere.

I also must inquire regarding the peculiarity of your legislative structure. I found it interesting that in the inferior assembly, anyone can sit in it if they're on red, but for the primary assembly, only those nations from members alliances may participate, even if they're not not on red.

So, basically you're trying to create a quasi-counterbloc against the NPO on their own sphere, and the only reason you're getting away with it is because they are still under terms. Way to piss on their proverbial rug.
Well really, they aren't accomplishing anything aside from making fools of themselves...personally, I'm always game for some entertainment :awesome: