Declaration of Solidarity

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, what is this, some sort of treaty? On Red? That you started because people were agreeing to work together? What's that? They were agreeing to work together but they weren't doing what you wanted them to do? Huh? You mean you only did this because people were happy to come together (right now) and show some actual solidarity, but it wasn't under such trivial things as the name you wanted?

Yeah, suck on it, king death.

I wish nordreich were still going after commies. It would be pretty funny right about now.

Honestly, you could stick with the OP, consider the red sphere (specifically the part about it containing more than three alliances), and get a pretty good impression of why KDII isn't exactly cut out for leadership.

I kind of think the fact his alliance does not even meet the terms of what the treaty says is a red team alliance kind of puts the cherry on this ice cream sundae of failure. LOL creating a red team bloc when you can not even get your alliance on the red team is just :lol1:

I kind of think the fact his alliance does not even meet the terms of what the treaty says is a red team alliance kind of puts the cherry on this ice cream sundae of failure. LOL creating a red team bloc when you can not even get your alliance on the red team is just :lol1:

Wanna make a black sphere economic bloc with me?

I think we should all give KDII and others a chance to their "red unity". If it fails no biggie, they can try to join RD.

As a side note KDII you should try changing your team color to Red so people can take you more seriously.

If they fail, they have to move to pink. Utau has decreed it!

I hereby bestow KD II the title of Ambassador Emeritus of the Pacifican Imperial Diplomatic Corps for rallying the Cyberverse around Pacifica. Congratulations.

Tyiyun, all the abuse I give you, stops, you sir, have won this thread.

Edited by The Pansy

This bloc is not the wisest thing that was ever created, but how many mistakes have we all made? These alliance for whatever reason felt that they are not a good fit for Red Dawn and pursued their own endeavors. This does not hurt Red Dawn as they weren't apart of the bloc in the first place and more than likely they are going to be seeking your trade partners for blocs anyway.

The point is made over and over in such a way that the intent clearly is to smear KDII's name and that of UED. The repetitive insults to me show a sign of boredom or an establishment of dominance. Neither one is appealing in my eyes.

I wish good tidings to all Red alliances and nations living in Digiterra. I pray that this may all blow over and peaceful unity will be pursued in place of fractions and insults.

This bloc is not the wisest thing that was ever created, but how many mistakes have we all made? These alliance for whatever reason felt that they are not a good fit for Red Dawn and pursued their own endeavors. This does not hurt Red Dawn as they weren't apart of the bloc in the first place and more than likely they are going to be seeking your trade partners for blocs anyway.

The point is made over and over in such a way that the intent clearly is to smear KDII's name and that of UED. The repetitive insults to me show a sign of boredom or an establishment of dominance. Neither one is appealing in my eyes.

I wish good tidings to all Red alliances and nations living in Digiterra. I pray that this may all blow over and peaceful unity will be pursued in place of fractions and insults.

The reason everyone is laughing or attacking this stupid declaration is because this is one of the many dumb things KD has done since leaving the new pacific order, his blind hatred of us whilst giving us many threads to laugh at him in, only further damages his bleak reputation, and this is just the cherry on the cake!

Look at it this way, If NPO wanted to exclude every other alliance on red and UED (not actually a red alliance) we could do it easily and get away with it and the old us would have. Like it or not we have changed whilst some of us were against this change we had to adapt or become extinct.

I hereby bestow KD II the title of Ambassador Emeritus of the Pacifican Imperial Diplomatic Corps for rallying the Cyberverse around Pacifica. Congratulations.

o/ KD

Truly an inspiration to the those of us striving to do good in this world!

Wow, so many NPO nations posting in this thread. Too many to read, but I'm sure they are all nice, so I'll just say a collective thanks for all the congratulations!

[00:27] <Schattenmann[CoJ]> Nah. NPO sucks balls but it defeats the point of a trade forum to preclude 800 nations [note: this was 4 months ago and I was fresh out of Vox]

Aw, come on, that made me sad. Has it really gotten to the point where you have to put in little editor's notes before you can post something like that?

How disappointing! Apparently TDP wasn't considered important enough to be invited to this union!

So does this mean you will be retroactively deciding who does and does not deserve to benefit from unity?

That's really what unity is all about I suppose.

Err... wait...

Nonetheless; good luck with this...