Declaration of Solidarity

You sir, are ignorant if you actually believe this bloc is going to work without NPO. I wish you luck, but I believe you're going to need a lot more than luck .

I guess it for me to try it out. I just dont see why you care a about it typing whole 1 page of text?! :P

Edited by Fadeev

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Humor me more please. King Death II, I've been amused by you for the past few months. This treaty is nothing more then a ploy for you to finally get a senate seat. You have been trying to gain one since I've started talking to you. If you were at least a little bit honest about it then I may could respect you at least a little. Also, if you were red your statements would hold a little bit more validity.

Humor me more please. King Death II, I've been amused by you for the past few months. This treaty is nothing more then a ploy for you to finally get a senate seat. You have been trying to gain one since I've started talking to you. If you were at least a little bit honest about it then I may could respect you at least a little. Also, if you were red your statements would hold a little bit more validity.

Um, good job on reading the treaty text. Yes this bloc is to get a senate seat.

Um, good job on reading the treaty text. Yes this bloc is to get a senate seat.

Are you not aware of the term fluff? The entire basis of this treaty to get a Senate Seat. Anything else is a baseless empty statement that will never materialize.

^ I agree with this guy ^

Also: No one ever answered me, correct if I am wrong but the summary of this is:

UED, SU, and SWF could not join Red Dawn because there are "different" political views, but NPO and Red Dawn can join Solidarity, because that way UED gets to make the "rules"?

Edited by Shadow King

KD I'm not sure about this with competing bloc's in Red.

But I am curious who signed this thing from UED? Cause if you did then you can't seem to be able to sign your own name to this.

Signed for the United Earth Directorate,

King Death I, The People's Premier

Roofus, The People's Representative

Minister of Defense: KingCharles

Minister of Internal Affairs: President Harris

Minister of Foreign Affairs: Andorra 3

Minister of Propaganda: Limehead020

I think I said this before in the thread, I didnt write it or come up with the idea. I just signed off on it.

edit: Yes if RD disbanded, all RDers are welcomed in. NPO would have to be discussed more but I think we can come up with a compromise for NPO joining like we did for RD in the prelim talks but it would have to be on our terms.

With this you just proved how committed you are to red sphere hegemony instead of red sphere unity. I'm aware of no other color bloc where in order to join a senate sharing and economic treaty people have to kow tow to one alliance or the other. Pacifica has never demanded that of the smaller alliances on the red sphere since the opening up of the sphere. That you would request that shows your ambitions not to work with us as equals but to attempt to divide the sphere for your own personal gain.

Wait let me just get something straight....

So UED, SU, and SWF could not join Red Dawn because there are "different" political views, but NPO and Red Dawn can join Solidarity, because that way UED gets to make the "rules".....

No, you asked the question if they could. I simply said yes they can if they wanted to.

Well, your conviction is something i dont care about. So thats why its just a empty talk.

I never once claimed you should care. Do you sound as stupid to yourself as you come across to the rest of CN? Just curious.

What the hell are you talking about? It's a bloc, so everyones is on each others nuts now? Cool. I got dibs on yours.. -_-

Oh, I always thought blocs were sovereign united friendship. Not a orgy stacked on one guy's nuts.

I never once claimed you should care. Do you sound as stupid to yourself as you come across to the rest of CN? Just curious.

Oh, I always thought blocs were sovereign united friendship. Not a orgy stacked on one guy's nuts.

Then why did you state that they were on our nuts? I mean we could possibly have freinds with benefits, but thats another thing. :wub:

Then why did you state that they were on our nuts? I mean we could possibly have freinds with benefits, but thats another thing. :wub:

Really? Are you that incapable of reading or do you consider what other people view as your stupidity as witty?

Dont bother, your lines wont make you better. Just deal with what you are.

Edited by Fadeev

Branimir, I know you've got a brain in there, if you want to debate the points with me I'm sure we could both learn a lot and compromise at some point, or if you want to take the mick and try and push me around to scare me then go ahead. I've nothing to fear from the NPO any more but I love to learn though.

More on topic, Solidarity wont work, I admit that, I just think it should be left to develop and if it doesn't work out then lol @ KD for holding a grudge. If it does work wooohooo for read sphere

I mean it's not like it's Blue where all the win is anyway :)

You don't have a point.