Declaration of Solidarity

So let me get this straight, what have we got here?

Well we got a bunch of spoilt, sadistic guys with there heads shoved so far up their own @#$% that they are starting to see double, and guess what?

They are terrified, OMG they are peeing their little panties.

Well sir, I for one am laughing myself silly, you and your little friends carry on with your hollow threats and insults, cause we ain't going anywhere.

You gotta learn, the world ain't yours, we all gotta play nice, so stfu and accept it

In b4 internet tough guy

Is it jealously and an inferiority complex that pushes you to hate red, then?

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well we got a bunch of spoilt, sadistic guys with there heads shoved so far up their own @#$% that they are starting to see double, and guess what?

Well sir, I for one am laughing myself silly, you and your little friends carry on with your hollow threats and insults, cause we ain't going anywhere.

You gotta learn, the world ain't yours, we all gotta play nice, so stfu and accept it

In b4 internet tough guy

This confused me, until I realized that it applied to yourselves much better than it does us.

We dont limit free speech in our alliances unlike others.

You might want to look in the mirror at yourself and set a better example.

Go sit down as when Red Dawn was created the best analogy that the Solidarity alliances did was, if NPO is in this bloc, we aren't. You took your toys, spend close to 4 months and then formed Solidarity. I think you deserve a prize; here is your "I took my toys in to Solidarity and all I got was this lousy tee-shirt" tee-shirt.

You might want to look in the mirror at yourself and set a better example.

Go sit down as when Red Dawn was created the best analogy that the Solidarity alliances did was, if NPO is in this bloc, we aren't. You took your toys, spend close to 4 months and then formed Solidarity. I think you deserve a prize; here is your "I took my toys in to Solidarity and all I got was this lousy tee-shirt" tee-shirt.

Now Zeta that is harsh and uncalled for. Now as I was still in BON at the time of said talks I can tell you from being in a Governmental Position in the Soviet Union that We nor our Solidarity brothers have that sentiment and farther more I believe you get a prize too (/me looks at the drummer) Drum roll please.......... A thank you for showing up award!!! YAY Congrats <3

Now seriously if anyone has rumors about The Soviet Union or our Solidarity Brothers I will gladdly answer them for you.