Declaration of Solidarity

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate doing this in a public OWF thread, but someone in UED needs to contact someone in Ragnarok upper government immediately. We have attempted to get in touch with you and are either being ignored or have just been missing eachother ... we will for now give you the benefit of the doubt and assume it is the latter.

I hate doing this in a public OWF thread, but someone in UED needs to contact someone in Ragnarok upper government immediately. We have attempted to get in touch with you and are either being ignored or have just been missing eachother ... we will for now give you the benefit of the doubt and assume it is the latter.

Sorry man, I went to the gym to work out. But I reply'd.

Honestly this thread is laughable at best. When the person posting it isn't on the Red team and their own alliance isn't eligible it's just a waste of time to read.

We're not "feeling left out" because honestly I wouldn't want in a treaty with people who are going to storm out because "omg I haet teh ebil NPO". All I've heard is great things about the alliances that have been working with Red Dawn and I look forward to being a part of it since as of right now "Karma" is refusing to let us be a part of it sooner.

I wish KDII and his friends luck with their endeavor but the anti-NPO statements are old and worn out and I for one am happy you had to leave us so long ago. Take your toys and play elsewhere as you seem to be trying to do.

Edit: Engrish r hard >.<

Edited by Jasmines Jewels

I guess NPO needs to pave the way for their re-emergence into Bob Proper. What with a retinue of micro-alliance cheerleaders, bribed with a Senate seat as a gesture of goodwill and a facilitation of smooth reintegration into the New Hegemony structure, and the poor execution of this treaty here by the UED leadership, have all come together to make one hell of a propaganda victory for Pacifica.

Not too shabby. I certainly won't underestimate you anytime soon.

I guess NPO needs to pave the way for their re-emergence into Bob Proper. What with a retinue of micro-alliance cheerleaders, bribed with a Senate seat as a gesture of goodwill and a facilitation of smooth reintegration into the New Hegemony structure, and the poor execution of this treaty here by the UED leadership, have all come together to make one hell of a propaganda victory for Pacifica.

We should talk sometime. I'd be interested to see how facts might play into your poorly thought out opinions.

You know I love you. :wub: But why is this all going on UED? Is it because we are the strongest of the signatory's? But I would like to point out that it was a member of SWF, also we will be changing it a bit soon.

OH NPO, don't feel left out.

We know that you liked it when you had the power to declare sovereignty over an entire trade sphere, but cheer up.

You probably didn't want to join our little commie get together anyway.

They don't feel left out, they're laughing at the moral victory you just gave them, commie.

You know I love you. :wub: But why is this all going on UED? Is it because we are the strongest of the signatory's? But I would like to point out that it was a member of SWF, also we will be changing it a bit soon.

It's probably because UED doesn't even meet the requirements for the treaty they wrote/signed. I can't believe you didn't just make a lower threshold.

Edited by Dilber

We should talk sometime. I'd be interested to see how facts might play into your poorly thought out opinions.

The night does not simply become day in a blink. I'm still looking for the twilight. And my eyes see all and see through you.

Old Mongol saying. Hasn't failed me in over two years as Delegate.

The night does not simply become day in a blink. I'm still looking for the twilight. And my eyes see all and see through you.

Old Mongol saying. Hasn't failed me in over two years as Delegate.

I am the night and the day. Do not pretend to understand my motives.

I am the night and the day. Do not pretend to understand my motives.

All by your onesies? You must be working overtime. You'll have to legislate yourself some time-and-a-half.

Anyhow, give it a rest. You can't stop Solidarity from its peaceful growth, short of dropping the ball and kicking off some beautiful green fireworks. If you're a gambling man, roll the dice, or leave the table.

All by your onesies? You must be working overtime. You'll have to legislate yourself some time-and-a-half.

Anyhow, give it a rest. You can't stop Solidarity from its peaceful growth, short of dropping the ball and kicking off some beautiful green fireworks. If you're a gambling man, roll the dice, or leave the table.

Oh boy, another post with no content. We've never intended to stop "Solidarity" from peaceful growth, in fact, you may note the places where I've invited them to join Red Dawn multiple times. Do you actually have anything to say?

Oh boy, another post with no content. We've never intended to stop "Solidarity" from peaceful growth, in fact, you may note the places where I've invited them to join Red Dawn multiple times. Do you actually have anything to say?

Assimilation ftl, there is a reason we didnt join RD.

Yeah. Quit insulting these guys with your sham offers. They already formed a bloc. You're basically trying to recruit 'em like the bums who try to recruit from small alliances. At least try to live up to some kind of moral code.

Yeah. Quit insulting these guys with your sham offers. They already formed a bloc. You're basically trying to recruit 'em like the bums who try to recruit from small alliances. At least try to live up to some kind of moral code.

We've been offering them membership since day one, and we'll keep doing it. There's no need for opposition economic treaties, this isn't 2006.

Assimilation ftl, there is a reason we didnt join RD.

Is that because you can't control it or because they aren't preoccupied hating the largest red alliance?

OOC: You should write fiction. I bet you could knock Dan Brown off the Best Seller list.

We've been offering them membership since day one, and we'll keep doing it. There's no need for opposition economic treaties, this isn't 2006.

You don't listen well. They wanna do their thing, so why not let 'em? I don't understand. I can't draw any other conclusion other than: "Everything under OUR tent, no exceptions." That's a helluva departure from your original stance.