Declaration of Solidarity

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently yes, but maybe its because we dont know who you are. -_-

Edit: typo

Everyone who's anyone on red knows who TDP is, but who exactly are you?

Well, i guess you arent important enough for them.

United huh? Good luck with your failboat of a bloc.

EDIT: Fadeev, is Solidarity really about red team improving and unifying? or is it just a bloc of red alliance buds? Because you and KD II could've saved yourselves a lot of trouble by just making a PIAT.... Because honestly, I dont know how n00b you are, but this is in no way a Red Team Unity bloc.

Edited by Shadow King

You welcome, really didnt see the point?! But you gave your best, you should be proud! meh

When backed into a corner; it is of course logically to lash out.. You call another red alliance unimportant in a thread devoted to the union of the red sphere; and you don't see any flaws in that logic?

I hope you're allies in this venture are more considerate.

When backed into a corner; it is of course logically to lash out.. You call another red alliance unimportant in a thread devoted to the union of the red sphere; and you don't see any flaws in that logic?

C'mon now, we are talking about UED...

Backed in the corner you say? Now i am really missing something. What ever...

And united red? This block is just a alternative. If you dont care about it and i hope you dont, i dont see any reason for you to comment.

Well, my allies have certainly a total diffrent aprpoach. Theyve earned it.

Clearly this in an UED lead, anti-NPO bloc. Its simple to see. Its not a red unity treaty, since its biggest signatory isn't even a red alliance. So, heres my proposal, we just let this thread die, along with this bloc, and the 3 alliances in it?

Edited by Shadow King

Clearly this in an Anti-NPO bloc. Its simple to see. Its not a red unity treaty, since its biggest signatory isn't even a red alliance. So, heres my proposal, we just let this thread die, along with this bloc, and the 3 alliances in it?

Yes, NPO isnt in - it must be the enf of the world! <_<

Well, what ever you like, cowboy ;)

Yes, NPO isnt in - it must be the enf of the world! <_<

Well, what ever you like, cowboy ;)

You sir, are ignorant if you actually believe this bloc is going to work without NPO. I wish you luck, but I believe you're going to need a lot more than luck .

Edited by Shadow King

Clearly this in an UED lead, anti-NPO bloc. Its simple to see. Its not a red unity treaty, since its biggest signatory isn't even a red alliance. So, heres my proposal, we just let this thread die, along with this bloc, and the 3 alliances in it?

Sure, it is. Your point? We may think NPO holds to much power and voice in Red Dawn, and we want our own bloc where we can help ourselves and others. Anyone is welcome to apply, we don't have anything against anyone. But you won't know what we are trying to do, just keep attempting to guess. Also I'm sure we don't need proposals from you. But thanks anyway. ;)

You sir, are ignorant if you actually believe this bloc is going to work without NPO. I wish you luck, but I believe you're going to need a lot more than luck .

Actually it can and will. The communication between all 3 alliance's is great. We are working hard to get people onto the red sphere with solid trades. As of right now, we have a couple completed or about to be completed.

Sure, it is. Your point? We may think NPO holds to much power and voice in Red Dawn, and we want our own bloc where we can help ourselves and others. Anyone is welcome to apply, we don't have anything against anyone. But you won't know what we are trying to do, just keep attempting to guess. Also I'm sure we don't need proposals from you. But thanks anyway. ;)

Wow, The Rec, aren't you still lolpink?

also:

Anyone is welcome to apply? Does this mean if Red Dawn dispersed all Red Dawn alliances could could apply? What about NPO? It is unity we are talking about here right?

I think I said this before in the thread, I didnt write it or come up with the idea. I just signed off on it.

edit: Yes if RD disbanded, all RDers are welcomed in. NPO would have to be discussed more but I think we can come up with a compromise for NPO joining like we did for RD in the prelim talks but it would have to be on our terms.

Edited by King Death II

Wow, The Rec, aren't you still lolpink?

also:

Anyone is welcome to apply? Does this mean if Red Dawn dispersed all Red Dawn alliances could could apply? What about NPO? It is unity we are talking about here right?

Actually no I'm not lolPink, as a matter of fact I was in a pink economic bloc as of late. If you get to know pink alliances, they are great. Yes they can apply. I would love for some of the other red alliances to apply.

I think I said this before in the thread, I didnt write it or come up with the idea. I just signed off on it.

edit: Yes if RD disbanded, all RDers are welcomed in. NPO would have to be discussed more but I think we can come up with a compromise for NPO joining like we did for RD in the prelim talks but it would have to be on our terms.

Actually no I'm not lolPink, as a matter of fact I was in a pink economic bloc as of late. If you get to know pink alliances, they are great. Yes they can apply. I would love for some of the other red alliances to apply.

So, why not just join RD in the first place?

Oh wait..... YOUR TERMS.... I get it now nvm please ignore the question

Edited by Shadow King