Rating alliances

Azaghul

Funny to see rating NPO so low by people who shared blocs/treaties with evil Pacifica while NPO made her sins. When NPO was on the top not so many people complained about them, but now?

Also i see that NEW is a really underrated alliance :D

Edited by Vespassianus

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny to see rating NPO so low by people who shared blocs/treaties with evil Pacifica while NPO made her sins. When NPO was on the top not so many people complained about them, but now?

Have you been on the bob mars for the last year, people did complain about them. People complained about them for months and months and months. We had Vox then Continuum imploded, largely thanks to the work of Sparta who didn't really complain that much rather just plotted with there friends in GOD and RIA. Oh yeah then we had that big war a couple of months back and people are still complaining about them. Now we have reached the final stage of this communities demise where we have people complaining about the lack of past complaining, what's worse I'm complaining about that. People complain to much.

TOP: 8

Edited by MCRABT

Have you been on the bob mars for the last year, people did complain about them. People complained about them for months and months and months. We had Vox then Continuum imploded, largely thanks to the work of Sparta who didn't really complain that much rather just plotted with there friends in GOD and RIA. Oh yeah then we had that big war a couple of months back and people are still complaining about them. Now we have reached the final stage of this communities demise where we have people complaining about the lack of past complaining, what's worse I'm complaining about that. People complain to much.

That loud noise was the sound of his point roaring over your head. :P

Stop complaining. :P

What point? :huh:

That some people who were allied to the NPO for a long time in blocs are now rating them harshly now. He never stated that no one complained about the NPO just that some that were closely aligned to them for a long time now rate them harshly. That subtlety was what went over MCRABT's head.

I tried to say I disagreed with the guy by selecting the ":P" smiley at the top of my post, but I guess that should've been more clear.

You might need to be clearer still as I have no idea which post you are referring to. You responded to my comment and I explained the point I was referring to.

So, yeah, if you can clarify what exactly it is you are talking about here so we both know...

Edited by Tygaland

Good, forget about that. Let's try again. :P

First of all, I'd like to say it's funny how you only comment on NPO, seems a bit odd to me.

Second, it all depends on how you look at it. I think a lot of people already were, as you name it, "complaining" at the time NPO was on top so nothing really changed.

Third, you completely ignore why people give NPO low scores.

All in all, I just disagreed with this guy here, which is why I said "what point"? :P

Good, forget about that. Let's try again. :P

ok :P

First of all, I'd like to say it's funny how you only comment on NPO, seems a bit odd to me.

I didn't comment on the NPO at all. I just pointed out the aspect of Vespassianus' comment that MCRABT seemed to miss.

Second, it all depends on how you look at it. I think a lot of people already were, as you name it, "complaining" at the time NPO was on top so nothing really changed.

Third, you completely ignore why people give NPO low scores.

See above.

All in all, I just disagreed with this guy here, which is why I said "what point"? :P

To which I replied pointing out the vital aspect of Vespassianus' comment that MCRABT missed. ;)

With some more added by Unsure they're now 2nd behind GGA

TSO 3.07

GGA 2.98

Several TOP voters raised their average. 5 of them give them high rankings (7-10). By contrast GGA has zero high rankings. TSO has 56 low markings (1-3) to GGAs 55.

GGA - 7.5 They might be many things, but they're loyal unlike few.

Edited by shahenshah

TOP - 8 - With the influx of ex Gre members and worry I have about is pretty much gone. Knowing a lot of your leaders and member I'm proud to have to as allies and consider you guys to be our blood brothers

MHA - 10 - My first alliance and Harmlins Forever

Sparta - 6 - Nver got to know you very much when i was in MHA but post Karma war you guys are really trying to turn it around and i generally hear good things about you

NpO - 7 - A lot of respect for what you have been through an alliance to watch

IRON - 6 - Had a lot of fun fighting you guys, absolutely hate pride assassin for making my younglings cry

ODN - 5 - It would have been a lot lower but your trying to change, next war should be interesting to see where you go

FARK - 8 - While i'm not it touch with any of fark ladership no more, members are awesome and i'm greatly impressed by their military prowess in the karma war

GPA - 5 - neutral

NPO - 7 - Always an alliance great alliance to watch, love them or or hate them they make things happen. Will be interesting to see if cortath actually changes the order

FOK - 6 - Only know one or two of you but everything i have heard is good

MK - 7 - Have a lot of people i like in thier and thier steadfast allies

Umbrella - 7 - really need to get to know you better, but you still rate highly for me

FAN - 4 - should have brought MHA in with you :(

TSO - 2 - Self Explanatory

NATO - 5 - Should have merged into MHA a looooong time ago :P, I still have hope :D

Edited by Shamshir

Everyone who doesn't know these guys should make a point to at least reach out. Much like FOK, they are a language based community, but some of the coolest peeps I've met on PB.

They fight like hell too. Must be something about being awake during update. :)

Brain matter leaks out of ears.

I don't care if you're gay or not, just stop being unfunny.

I don't care if you claim your brain matter leaked out or not... just get some more, stop being an idiot. :P (btw: chill, I'm just jokin around, yo)

I am sorry but rabonnobar is way funnier than BnT B)

<3 I've always liked you why have I never talked to you whywhywhy? Oh I have commie-phobia :S but shadowduelist/mak is helping me conquer that I swear!!!

Man whoever made this thread (forgot who, too lazy to check) is a wonderful person, thank you OP whoever you are.

Edited by rabonnobar

Everyone who doesn't know these guys should make a point to at least reach out. Much like FOK, they are a language based community, but some of the coolest peeps I've met on PB.

Did you just imply that FOK isn't cool?

Hey midnight isn't that late for most of us, it's just an issue for Europeans and those old fogies that can't stay up for it. :P

Got a 5 if I don't know you or haven't really seen anything from you.

Number's in parenthesis are the rating I would give, and then a modifier from items I noted in commentary. The final rating is the sum of what is in parenthesis if there are parenthesis.

TOP - 6 - TSO leaves a sour taste. However the few members of yours that I have talked to did share some of my views and seemed pretty cool.

MHA - 5

Sparta - 2 - Quite rude to smaller alliances in my experience.

NpO - 8 - I've always admired the quick regrowth, plus I'm allied to you now.

IRON - 4 - Were jerks and tag-teamed an overwhelmed fellow gov member back when I was in LEN. However you did slightly make up for it later in letting us know you were expelling a member who was on our ZI list so that we could hit him.

ODN - 5 - Don't know you except for all the "optional" jokes.

FARK - 6 - Funny guys. + Allied to Silence

GPA - 3 - Neutrals...

NPO - 3 - Some people rate you in the middle of the road saying you must be different. Until I see change I view you the same as always.

FOK - 5

MK - 9 - Yall are cool. I'm glad STA is allied to you. Great Propaganda (8+1)

WTF - 5

TOOL - 6 - . You were close to TPF for awhile and STA was the outcast of white thanks to them. But everything I hear about you apart fro, that is good.

TDO - 3 - Neutrals...

VE - 5 - Back when I was new I thought the old VE was a little bit cool. Idk the new VE.

Legion - 3 - Idk you at all. Hear bad things though.

RoK - 5 - I've had several good friends go to RoK, although they aren't there now. However I didn't like the nukes away policy back when LEN/OTF fought Superfriends(7-2). Oh well.

GATO - 6 - You were horrible, horrible back when the old UPS 2.0 and BUTT were around. I've talked to some of your members lately and you seem to be making a turnaround.

CSN - 8 - I was allied to you forever it seemed back with DNA and LEN. SoM is awesome B)

Athens - 6 - Don't know you really. Jack can be funny though (5+1)

Gremlins - 6 - Always sorta liked you guys before I really knew much CN politics.

MCXA - 5 -

UPN - 5

RIA - 7 - You guys were great opponents, and cool friends back when I was in LEN. But you passed STA recently (-9,000!!!)

STA - 10 What can I say?

Invicta - 4

RnR - 5

MASH - 5 - You were cool at times back on brown. Haven't talked to you in forever though.

NADC - 5

WAPA - 3 - Don't know you. I hear quite a bit about you hating STA over the years though. (5-2)

NV - 6 - Don't know you, your allied to STA though right? (5+1)

NSO - 2

NEW - 5

MA - 5 - I've had a few friends there, they didn't stay long. Didn't hear anything bad however.

Umbrella - 5

FAN - 8 - Mpol. Needs I say more? Fine. Came back from oblivion. Guerilla warfare. etc.

LoSS - 4 - You let scum into your government way too easily. Thankfully he's gone now. (5-1)

TSO - 1 - Don't know you personally. Never heard a single good thing, heard more than enough negative stuff.

NATO - 5

Nordreich - 4 - Ehh.... Idk

GR - 5

Vanguard - 6 - Stumpy (5+1)

GOD - 5

FoB - 5

PC - 4 - The whole attacking TPF thing doesn't sit well.

Valhalla - 3 - Yeah, not liking the whole anti-STA vibe.

GGA - 1 - Can I haz level 9 planes medal?

TPF - 4 - Showed some guts in the Karma war. (2+2)

Silence - 9 - Your awesome <3 But you don't have me (10-1)

5 is Neutral / No Opinion

TOP - 6

MHA - 5

Sparta - 6

NpO - 7

IRON - 4

ODN - 5

FARK - 6

GPA - 6

NPO - 4

FOK - 7

MK - 7