Announcement from the New Sith Order

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This turnaround comes from weeks of mobilization and planning, with no small amount of thumb screwing, and I am pleased with the results thus far. To those that like to comment in dark corners that the New Sith Order is waning, be mindful of your thoughts, we aren't going anywhere.

The strong will survive.

Your not going anywhere? I thought you might of just created NSO as a temporary AA for those in NPO who needed a break from the Karma War. :P

I find the tendency for previous leaders within the NPO to create new alliances with similar naming and built on the same concept of war and domination to be interesting, although it must be boring for alliances geared towards continuous war to not to be in a position to start wars and win.

Knowing NSO would love nothing more than the capability to take Citadel down, for what reason should Citadel leave you alone as you build towards that capability? Or can you convince me that you plan to grow to the top like GPA and the war mentality that was prevalent in NPO doesn't exist in NSO? Considering all your alliances are named after the New World Order with one world replaces I can't help but think your ambition is world domination with each one and by creating many of them you're able to appeal to a larger amount of alliances, as their similar cultures and roots will naturally cause the various Orders to be sympathetic and relate to each other.

I'm started to be reminded more and more of NPO when looking at NSO with your comments trying to scare people who speak their mind and don't like you. Even that strong will survive comment is starting to sound a bit like NPO's might makes right rhetoric coming from you. :(

If thats really how you feel, shouldn't you be asking yourself that.

My conclusions regarding NSO aren't final and I was open to someone explaining why I shouldn't think NSO would try fighting Citadel if given enough time to build up and prepare. Ivan has been clear on NSO being an alliance based on military conquest and said he would make things interesting. Ivan also asked for some time when forming NSO to prepare things before getting attacked by anyone, but so far I've only seen the occasional NSO members trolling various alliances and attention seeking announcements which don't deviate much from whats been done. How long does it take the NSO to get ready?

Anyways, just stirring things up a bit with that post out of boredom. I don't have a problem with NSO, but I'm watching you guys. ;)